• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

Cheers

Smash Apprentice
@ _gold_ _gold_ sorry about the wait. I made a room.

edit: very fun games o;. Thoughts on my robin though? still pretty new to the character lol

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
@ _gold_ _gold_ sorry about the wait. I made a room.

edit: very fun games o;. Thoughts on my robin though? still pretty new to the character lol
Sheesh, if that was you being new to Robin, then I'd hate to play you when you're experienced. While I hate the move (lol), your Arcfire was pretty well placed. You've got her/his aerials down pretty nicely too.
ZSS is my main, but I enjoy playing as Yoshi more. I'll need to practice more. Until then!

Last edited:

Cheers

Smash Apprentice
Sheesh, if that was you being new to Robin, then I'd hate to play you when you're experienced. While I hate the move (lol), your Arcfire was pretty well placed. You've got her/his aerials down pretty nicely too.
ZSS is my main, but I enjoy playing as Yoshi more. I'll need to practice more. Until then!
Yeah Wario is my main but playing Robin seems more fun atm haha. Oh btw recalling those games earlier I would suggest implementing Pivot Grabs for punishing rolls. I also recommend using nair a lot more rather than using Yoshi's Neutral B since you can use it to pressure or space with it. We should play again sometime I need more Yoshi and ZSS mu experience. o;

Top Bottom