• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Just made a few characters with custom moves and no equipment, but here n ready

Sonsa

Smash Champion
3 stocks should be max, our 4 stock match went to sudden death... And who is picking these stages...?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Not trying to be mean or find whoever chose it, I just find Wuhu Island and Skyloft kinda hard to fight on. Maybe thats just me? And are we allowed to use equipment, I thought it was just custom moves? Ive got equipment to try out if we can.

Equitpment? Yes no? ... Well anyway, I think this'll be my last fight. I feel too guilty hitting my teammate so much. Ill do 1v1s after this.

Last edited:

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
Looking for people to spar with

2 or 3 Stock, FD, Smashville, T&C
Working on other characters than my main

kaidden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jkaidden
ggs guys
Not trying to be mean or find whoever chose it, I just find Wuhu Island and Skyloft kinda hard to fight on. Maybe thats just me? And are we allowed to use equipment, I thought it was just custom moves? Ive got equipment to try out if we can.

Equitpment? Yes no? ... Well anyway, I think this'll be my last fight. I feel too guilty hitting my teammate so much. Ill do 1v1s after this.

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios

Is castle siege good cause it was bs how me n kaideen died
im not either I choose fd
ok guys im smashed out. those were really fun games and all of you are very good. villager is annoying lol. see you guys another time!
sonsa-its just custom moves, no equipment is allowed

Sonsa

Smash Champion
ok guys im smashed out. those were really fun games and all of you are very good. villager is annoying lol. see you guys another time!
sonsa-its just custom moves, no equipment is allowed
Oh alright, I wasnt using any, I just thought I saw someone healing, but whatever. Ill havta make more characters with just moves, all I had was Villager and Megaman lol

Top Bottom