• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Not trying to be mean or find whoever chose it, I just find Wuhu Island and Skyloft kinda hard to fight on. Maybe thats just me? And are we allowed to use equipment, I thought it was just custom moves? Ive got equipment to try out if we can.
i think skyloft and wuhu island are tournament viable like delfino plaza and halberd. sorry if it bothered you

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
i think skyloft and wuhu island are tournament viable like delfino plaza and halberd. sorry if it bothered you
Delfino is legal? It wasn't a huge bother, it was just new. I like for the floor to...not move as much XD Maybe I just need to get used to em or somethin.
Edit: Oh, guess that person left. Anyone wanna 1v1?

Last edited:

kaidden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jkaidden
hey dj ggs man your good feel like ive gotten better from fighting you

Fame The Falcon

Smash Rookie
Wuhu Island and pilot wings have a weird glitch
Gimr showed the glitch on wuhu island I believe
Pilot wings has a glitch where as you are being sent off screen, you get instantly shot back in the direction you were trying to DI. Most of the time it kills you. I experienced it myself xD unfortunately no recording set up :/ too bad, they are cool stages

Djsoundwaves108

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DeathJams108
3DS FC
0645-6246-3667
Wuhu Island and pilot wings have a weird glitch
Gimr showed the glitch on wuhu island I believe
Pilot wings has a glitch where as you are being sent off screen, you get instantly shot back in the direction you were trying to DI. Most of the time it kills you. I experienced it myself xD unfortunately no recording set up :/ too bad, they are cool stages
Its not a glitch its the enviornemnt in the background the bridge the tunnel and the boat by the docks

Fame The Falcon

Smash Rookie
Its not a glitch its the enviornemnt in the background the bridge the tunnel and the boat by the docks
Are you talking about wuhu island or pilot wings? The boat had a glitch in wuhu island where ness' down throw would insta kill because of the boats movement over the water.

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
Looking for 1v1 For Glory style, Central Canada here

elitegrovyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
elitegrove
3DS FC