• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

Sperz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sperzz
I just got off, going to sleep, My NiNiD is: Sperzz

I'm down for 1v1s or team matches, doesn't matter to me

Will be online 24/7 as soon as I get my GC controller adapter though

Spirst

Good games. Shame we didn't get to do doubles but eh, stuff happens. Maybe we'll have better luck next time and people will actually respond instead of lurking and ignoring the requests. Doubtful though.

Last edited:

Meowjustin

Smash Rookie
Nid: meowjustin

Up to play whenever. Is there a party invite or something or do you just have to message people?

Cloudysky

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cloudysky
My online id is Cloudysky. Add me. Im a little rusty and im considering switching mains (marth just feels to slow anymore). Ill be happy to play anyone who's up for it XD

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
My online id is Cloudysky. Add me. Im a little rusty and im considering switching mains (marth just feels to slow anymore). Ill be happy to play anyone who's up for it XD
I can add you if you want to play

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92
For anyone who wants to add me, my NNID is jgrim92. I'm up for playing pretty much any kind of match.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
For anyone who wants to add me, my NNID is jgrim92. I'm up for playing pretty much any kind of match.
I'm up for some Semi-competitive matches, I consider myself decent but not advanced at smash. If you want to play let me know, I have been looking for someone all day. Also I don't care what stages are picked. I do like 2-3 stock no items though.

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92
I'm up for some Semi-competitive matches, I consider myself decent but not advanced at smash. If you want to play let me know, I have been looking for someone all day. Also I don't care what stages are picked. I do like 2-3 stock no items though.
Sure, I'll play. Let me add you.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Okay I will be off Smashboards while we play, you can host if you want.

greenluigiman2

Smash Ace
Feel free to add me at JerBear92.

I mostly play 2 stock, 5 mins, no items, tourney legal stages, blah blah, but time to time I also play time matches, with items and on any stage.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Get outta school at 4:00 (Arizona time zone) later today and am free to play for a half hour when I get home. Anyone up for matches by then?

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Good Games James (Hey that Rhymed)

That was the first time I did a full loop on Orbital Gate Assault... I hate it xD I couldn't tell what was happening.

49ersSF

Smash Rookie
I am new to SmashBoards so I hope to make new friends
Nintendo ID: 49ersSF
Feel Free to add me

Last edited:

PhoenixRiku

Smash Rookie
NNID
SweeetPR
NNID: SweeetPR

I'm not that good right now since I didn't play 3DS version and haven't played smash for a while, but whenever I have a room up thats empty feel free to join

1v1's standard stages

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
NNID: Semjax

I'm looking for people to play with and master my game with Luci, Mac, Doc, and Robin yo!

I'll play any type of stage.

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Be sure to check out r/smashconnect , a great community and some tournament players have been using it too.

I'm CCOBBS online. Please only add me if you're east coast though. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

DjSamLeFou

Smash Rookie
NNID: DjSamLeFou .

I'm quite new but i wanna have a great time (I only played Smash N64 before Smash for Wii U.)

Link_Masta

Smash Rookie
NNID
samSHOW
3DS FC
1822-0438-2226
Hey guys I need more friends! Nintendo ID is samSHOW

Last edited:
Top Bottom