• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Thanks for the advice! Yeah I actually used to use d tilt and f tilt more but people told me to stop using them that much xD And you're correct, I actually don't know how to DI properly :( need to work on that.
Hmm,that's strange. XD I find jab,f tilt and tilt to be pretty handy,especially in marth mirror matches.

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
erm...how to delete posts?

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I'm still here.
We can do a 1v1 rotation if you don't mind sitting out 1/3 matches. I know I don't.

Edit: I'll add you, Zethoro, and then you can join if you're willing. I'll be hosting the room.

Last edited:

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
We can do a 1v1 rotation if you don't mind sitting out 1/3 matches. I know I don't.

Edit: I'll add you, Zethoro, and then you can join if you're willing. I'll be hosting the room.
No problem; fine by me. I'll add you.

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor

I added you, but it's not adding you to my friends list.

EDIT: Eh, no big deal, looks like I didn't have as much time as I thought anyway. Maybe some other time.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I added you, but it's not adding you to my friends list.

EDIT: Eh, no big deal, looks like I didn't have as much time as I thought anyway. Maybe some other time.
Oh... that's completely my fault. I think I added Zethoro instead of Zethor. I'm sure your friend request is waiting, so I'll accept later and we'll play some other time.

Edit: So that's the Dashing Assault I've heard so much about. I'm debating between Marth and Samus for a 3rd character behind DK. (They're so similar, I know)

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Fun games, Colonel. I really liked our Marth dittos. I'm still learning the character, but something I was taught was that stage control is a really big part of his game and you seemed to give it up unnecessarily sometimes. You hit those tippers a lot more than me though. XD

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Fun games, Colonel. I really liked our Marth dittos. I'm still learning the character, but something I was taught was that stage control is a really big part of his game and you seemed to give it up unnecessarily sometimes. You hit those tippers a lot more than me though. XD
Good games Locke. I liked that you turn off customs which allowed me to try out the "dash assault" for marth/Lucina in competitive play for once. I'm still learning to utilizing this properly.Doing it put me in a lot of bad situations. XD

Your marth is pretty impressive for someone whose just starting out with him.I was wowed. IMO landing tippers is easier if you play more defensively,unless your a spacing god. XD

I also think your the best megaman/dk player I played up till to this point. :)

Last edited:

Wman253

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wman253
My NNID is Wman253. Add me. Im available 6-8 pacific time weekdays weekends im free at 8-11

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
@ roymustang1990- roymustang1990- ^^; Thanks. I like to allow customs for the option. I run default sets more often than not, but I like to give people the option. I'm also experimenting with a few customs, so it helps me out too.

The spacing came pretty naturally to me actually. I'm a pretty defensive Mega Man player and he requires a ton of spacing as well with his projectiles. I played Marth on and off in Melee and really enjoyed his tipper mechanic and his range is amazing. While he's no Melee Marth, he's still fast and hits hard. The way he covers options is really cool too, especially when he's got someone on the edge. If you want some more games, let me know. :) You're always welcome to hop into one of my rooms if I have one up.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
@ roymustang1990- roymustang1990- ^^; Thanks. I like to allow customs for the option. I run default sets more often than not, but I like to give people the option. I'm also experimenting with a few customs, so it helps me out too.

The spacing came pretty naturally to me actually. I'm a pretty defensive Mega Man player and he requires a ton of spacing as well with his projectiles. I played Marth on and off in Melee and really enjoyed his tipper mechanic and his range is amazing. While he's no Melee Marth, he's still fast and hits hard. The way he covers options is really cool too, especially when he's got someone on the edge. If you want some more games, let me know. :) You're always welcome to hop into one of my rooms if I have one up.
I see. More than half the the people I played with on occasion aren't comfortable with customs on,so I appreciate your decision.

Megaman is one of my favorite game characters. I've planned on maining him,but his play style(zoning). Can't really utilize that XD

Oh,your a former melee marth! I never got a chance to play melee marth competitively but I did with brawl marth. He always been fun to utilize,even with the nerfs over the years. My favorite part is being rewarded for spacing/ edge guarding effectively with him.

Sure,looking forward to playing with you again.Just say the word and Thanks for the invite,I'll remember that the next time I see your room open.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I see. More than half the the people I played with on occasion aren't comfortable with customs on,so I appreciate your decision.

Megaman is one of my favorite game characters. I've planned on maining him,but his play style(zoning). Can't really utilize that XD

Oh,your a former melee marth! I never got a chance to play melee marth competitively but I did with brawl marth. He always been fun to utilize,even with the nerfs over the years. My favorite part is being rewarded for spacing/ edge guarding effectively with him.

Sure,looking forward to playing with you again.Just say the word and Thanks for the invite,I'll remember that the next time I see your room open.
I think customs are a really really cool part of this game. They add a lot of interesting twists to matchups and allow people to help form a more personalized play style. Mega Man has a reflector as one of his custom moves, which can really change things up. You were also using Lucina's custom up-B. That was cool. I was trying to edge guard it but you were going so far down, I was like "When is she coming back up..." Haha

Yeah, Mega Man's play style is really weird. Fits me like a glove though. He can exert so much pressure while being safe, it wears people down mentally. He's so mobile in everything he does, it makes him really unique. And then he has one of the most insane punish moves ever (his utilt like a mini-Luigi up-B). I never played Melee competitively either, but that's not to say I didn't have fun with the game. I didn't play him much in Brawl and it's been years since I've played Melee, so this is somewhat of a fresh start for me and my old buddy. So far, I'm really liking him. I might end up just having to play 4 characters... because I'm starting to really like Samus too XD. Ugh, decisions.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
I think customs are a really really cool part of this game. They add a lot of interesting twists to matchups and allow people to help form a more personalized play style. Mega Man has a reflector as one of his custom moves, which can really change things up. You were also using Lucina's custom up-B. That was cool. I was trying to edge guard it but you were going so far down, I was like "When is she coming back up..." Haha

Yeah, Mega Man's play style is really weird. Fits me like a glove though. He can exert so much pressure while being safe, it wears people down mentally. He's so mobile in everything he does, it makes him really unique. And then he has one of the most insane punish moves ever (his utilt like a mini-Luigi up-B). I never played Melee competitively either, but that's not to say I didn't have fun with the game. I didn't play him much in Brawl and it's been years since I've played Melee, so this is somewhat of a fresh start for me and my old buddy. So far, I'm really liking him. I might end up just having to play 4 characters... because I'm starting to really like Samus too XD. Ugh, decisions.
I agree. I like the additions of customs. It's actually something I've been wanting for in the series for a long time.Their inclusion definitely adds more flavor to the characters.

Oh,that was her custom special #3 "dolphin jump". It has greater vertical recovery than dolphin slash,so you can recover pretty steeply with it.The only problem with it is there's no hitbox,as you may have already noticed. XD

I agree with that now after having played your MM.It really helps to put a stump on the general opinion going around that megaman isn't a viable character.

Also,I think Mega man's u tilt/ luigi's up b are straight references to street fighter's " shoryuken" if I'm not mistaken. Both are satisfying to land for sure. :D

Well,I hope you don't dropped marth for another character soon,because I feel like you utilize him better than I did,at least that's the impression I got from our marth dittos.Not bad at all for someone whose just returning to the character. :)

WeBD

Smash Rookie
NNID
WeBDeMoN
NNID: WeBDeMoN

Looking to 1v1 with any and all. East coast US. Most days between 4PM - Midnight

MrHydeCrow

Smash Rookie
Nintendo ID : MrHydeCrow

Everybody can add me, of course.

Yoshi and Toon Link, The Green team ! And Daddy Ganon.

Top Bottom