• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
want to play 1v1?
No sorry I am actually done for tonight. Fun playing earlier. We were trying to have us a princess taunt party till you got there and started hitting us girls! LOL I don't think I want to go up against your ZSS alone quite yet!

@Nintendo Fan I still hate your Zelda! Fun games!

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
I'm available for a few games at the moment!

NNID: Susazu-And-Rin (Just incase you don't already have it!)

Spirst

I'm available for a few games at the moment!

NNID: Susazu-And-Rin (Just incase you don't already have it!)
Right here, kupo. I'll add you and stuff.

Edit: Room is open. Join my room so you and I can play Super Smash Brothers for the Nintendo Wii U™

Last edited:

SoulSeizures

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2535-3943-1132
anyone want to play i want to practice my zss

nnid is soulseizures

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Right here, kupo. I'll add you and stuff.

Edit: Room is open. Join my room so you and I can play Super Smash Brothers for the Nintendo Wii U™
Wowowowow
It's nice to play against good players!

I'm hoping I'll get more experience as I do this!

Spirst

Wowowowow
It's nice to play against good players!

I'm hoping I'll get more experience as I do this!
Haha, thank you. It's always nice playing against good players and that's why For Glory bores me so often.

That Lylat match was pretty funny. I tried saving your recovery since I know how annoying those ledges can be. It got me too.

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Haha, thank you. It's always nice playing against good players and that's why For Glory bores me so often.

That Lylat match was pretty funny. I tried saving your recovery since I know how annoying those ledges can be. It got me too.
I noticed that haha xD
I'm actually learning so much more from these matches than all the For Glory combined xD

@ Spirst Spirst

Thanks for the matches!
Duck Hunt is a nightmare, but at least now I'm getting a grasp on what I shouldn't do for approaching!

Last edited:

Spirst

I noticed that haha xD
I'm actually learning so much more from these matches than all the For Glory combined xD

@ Spirst Spirst

Thanks for the matches!
Duck Hunt is a nightmare, but at least now I'm getting a grasp on what I shouldn't do for approaching!
No problem. Thanks for the good games as well. I wonder where that lag came from in the last 2 games.

Anyway, I know DH can be a nightmare if you don't know the matchup. A good thing to do is not let him take stage control and gain momentum. When you have the opportunity, break his traps and pressure him a lot. Lucina has good disjointed hitboxes and can space him out decently in close range. Keep an eye on the can and where it's going to pop to when shot as that'll help determine whether you're falling right for a trap. When he's offstage, do your best to gimp him. His recovery has no hitbox and can't be cancelled so he'll have trouble getting back on if you're pressuring him offstage and threatening his landing.

I liked your spacing with Lucina and your grab game. Something I noticed is that you tended to get a little smash-hungry at higher percents and it became telegraphed. I also think the approach of a full hop double fair might be a little too unsafe on shield since I can just grab you out of it (and have a few times). I'm not sure what approaches Lucina has though so I can't say what to do. Anyway, if you ever want to play again, just let me know/join my room when it's up and we'll try it again.

Last edited:

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
No problem. Thanks for the good games as well. I wonder where that lag came from in the last 2 games.

Anyway, I know DH can be a nightmare if you don't know the matchup. A good thing to do is not let him take stage control and gain momentum. When you have the opportunity, break his traps and pressure him a lot. Lucina has good disjointed hitboxes and can space him out decently in close range. Keep an eye on the can and where it's going to pop to when shot as that'll help determine whether you're falling right for a trap. When he's offstage, do your best to gimp him. His recovery has no hitbox and can't be cancelled so he'll have trouble getting back on if you're pressuring him offstage and threatening his landing.

I liked your spacing with Lucina and your grab game. Something I noticed is that you tended to get a little smash-hungry at higher percents and it became telegraphed. I also think the approach of a full hop double fair might be a little too unsafe on shield since I can just grab you out of it (and have a few times). I'm not sure what approaches Lucina has though so I can't say what to do. Anyway, if you ever want to play again, just let me know/join my room when it's up and we'll try it again.
Thanks for the tips!
I'll head off to bed and when I next boot up smash, I'll take some time to just run around the stage and make my movements more fluid.

I'll break some bad habits like smashing all the time :p

Once again, thank you!

Spirst

Thanks for the tips!
I'll head off to bed and when I next boot up smash, I'll take some time to just run around the stage and make my movements more fluid.

I'll break some bad habits like smashing all the time :p

Once again, thank you!
Glad to be of help. Goodnight, man.

cou2790

Smash Rookie
None of my friends are playing this so does anyone want to do a Free for all?

Time:three minutes

Items:Smash ball only

I'll host

Last edited:

Orims

Smash Rookie
NNID
Orimsz
Usually play during the night if anyone wants to have some 1v1 or 2v2.

NNID: Orimsz

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
Someone up for a couple of 1 vs 1?

P.S. No items please.

Last edited:

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
I could go a couple rounds if you want,if the other user doesn't come back. ^^
Sure, I just added you n_n Since it doesn't seems he'll come back soon let's fight right now :3

P.S. If you could give me some feedback after we're done I'd really appreciate c:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Sure, I just added you n_n Since it doesn't seems he'll come back soon let's fight right now :3

P.S. If you could give me some feedback after we're done I'd really appreciate c:
Ah,all righty then. See you there.

I'm not the best at giving advice if that's what you for on feedback,but I'm sure I can think of something when the times comes. ^^

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
Ah,all righty then. See you there.

I'm not the best at giving advice if that's what you for on feedback,but I'm sure I can think of something when the times comes. ^^
Don't worry about it, any kind of feedback will be helpful n_n Should I host or you?

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
Sorry for kicking you, I was trying to do something else D:

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
Good stuff! Your Lucina and Marth were great! Sorry for leaving but I'm sure the lag of that last match would've keep haunting us D: Any tips you could give me?

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Good stuff! Your Lucina and Marth were great! Sorry for leaving but I'm sure the lag of that last match would've keep haunting us D: Any tips you could give me?
Good games Lyron.I know the lag kinda ruined that last one for us but anyways Nice marth/Lucina.

Best advice I could think up is to do more jab,d tilt,f tilt, more retreating fairs.Use counter less and I liked that you use side b a lot more than I do.

One thing I notice is you don't seem to be DI'ing properly when you get hit on some moves,but correct me if I'm wrong. I know I wasn't when I got killed by your Lucina's counter at one point.

Also,Don't go for the off stage kill so early,learn your opponent always try to recover back on stage,like me,I always recovered until the very last second just to avoid stuff off staged killed. It works until you predict it. XD

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
Good games Lyron.I know the lag kinda ruined that last one for us but anyways Nice marth/Lucina.

Best advice I could think up is to do more jab,d tilt,f tilt, more retreating fairs.Use counter less and I liked that you use side b a lot more than I do.

One thing I notice is you don't seem to be DI'ing properly when you get hit on some moves,but correct me if I'm wrong. I know I wasn't when I got killed by your Lucina's counter at one point.

Also,Don't go for the off stage kill so early,learn your opponent always try to recover back on stage,like me,I always recovered until the very last second just to avoid stuff off staged killed. It works until you predict it. XD
Thanks for the advice! Yeah I actually used to use d tilt and f tilt more but people told me to stop using them that much xD And you're correct, I actually don't know how to DI properly :( need to work on that.

Top Bottom