• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SIMPLE Luigi Ladder Sign-up CONFIRMATION (updated)

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
MAJOR EDIT: The official SIMPLE Luigi Ladder will begin with its own thread on Tuesday September 30th! The thread has been closed to new sign-ups; now everyone who signed up must register the following Brawl Friend Codes and then post to confirm they have done that.

• elheber "WiiGi" 4511-1664-0579 Confirmed California
  • LuigiKing "Lking" 3995-6295-5294 Unconfirmed
  • ALiAsVee "ALiAs" 4596-9146-3769 Confirmed New Jersey
  • WIGI "WiGi" (Friend Code pending) Unconfirmed
  • cr4sh "CR4SH" 3738-1916-9615 Confirmed Kentucky
  • hippiedude92 "CM" 1246-9566-4759 Confirmed New York
  • Daterian "Alex" 4339-2410-8827 Unconfirmed
  • MasterToshima "Maste" 1633-6102-2291 Unconfirmed
  • Delta BP26 "Delta" 4382-1656-7709 Unconfirmed
  • Sr. Juego y Reloj "Ska" 1891-0879-8490 Unconfirmed
  • Shadowfirex100 "Shado" 1676-3494-0066 Unconfirmed
  • Pompi "pompi" 2320-7910-1269 Unconfirmed
  • kennypoopoo "Kenny" 1934-3105-1029 Unconfirmed

Make sure to post that you have registered these Friend Codes. WIGI doesn't have his Friend Code in his profile yet, so keep that in mind. C'mon dude, I really wanna play you.

You can play any of these people now if you want, but the SIMPLE Luigi Ladder hasn't started yet. It will start with it's own new thread on Tuesday September 30th. That's when your matches will begin to count and we will all start ranking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD POST: In about a week from now I will be keeping track of a SIMPLE Luigi-Only Ladder on this board in which we will be playing each other's Luigis for points to rank on a ladder. This is the official sign-up and confirmation thread. The rules are at the bottom.

All you have to do to join is:
  • Post your Brawl Tag (and make sure your Brawl Friend Code is in your profile).
  • Come back in two days and register the Brawl Friend Codes that are listed.
  • Post once more to confirm that you have registered them all.

In total each entrant will have posted twice in this thread. The starting date of the Ladder will be announced in two days.

SIMPLE Luigi Ladder Rules
  • Luigi Only. If either player is not using Luigi, then it is not part of this ladder.
  • Contestants are ranked on a simple point system and start with 0 points.
  • Each contestant is in charge of finding and challenging another contestant on their own.
  • Contestants can challenge any other contestant except the last one they played.
  • Stock, Stages, and Items are up to the players. Anything goes.
  • Each match is a Best 2 of 3.
  • If the winner of the Best 2 of 3 continues playing after winning, he's extending the match to Best 3 of 5.
  • The winner of the match must report his win against the opponent to earn 5 points.
  • The SIMPLE Luigi Ladder will last 2 weeks and it can end with ties.

Questions always welcome.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
You can sign me up, even though I don't get a chance to play online that often
Tag: Lking

Edit: Need to get friend code... sorry. I'll have it later tonight.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
Tag: ALiAs. Brawl code in my info-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^^

Can't go online until saturday at the earliest though, exams up the butt >_>.

Daterian

Smash Cadet
I'll join this ;). I havent played online much, but a multitude of losses is fine with me ^^. FC is above.

Tag: Alex ( i use my real name, never really got into tags)

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Tag: Delta

FC is in sig... Online is what I do. My competitors live in Delaware and in the Bronx, but I live in Queens. So I get stuck with the Friend Finder.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Sort of, yes, and these are the last 12 hours to join. In approx. 12 hours, this thread's first post will be edited to contain the Brawl Friend Codes of everyone who posted their Tag. You'll post once more to confirm that you've Registered those Friend Codes on your Wii. Everyone needs to confirm.

I started this because Friend Finder was down and I thought this was a great way to bring all the Luigi mainers on this forum that much closer... A family that plays together, stays together. Plus, it's a great way to judge your own Luigi against others'.

Once again, these are the last 12 hours as of this post. Last chance!

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hm I guess I'll just sit this one out.

elheber in one of your first two initial posts you should edit them and add the people who are already signed up. That way you can keep a tab on how things are going.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
elheber in one of your first two initial posts you should edit them and add the people who are already signed up. That way you can keep a tab on how things are going.
I don't want to post an incomplete list. Once the open enrollment closes, everyone who signed-up will only need to check it once. It'll be closed in a few hours anyway.

PS. "Pompi" in spanish means "Heiny" or "Bum". Teehee.
<_< *moonwalks out of this thread*

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I'm confirming that I've added those friend codes and that I still want in.

So, uh, yeah. Also, the first post has been updated with all the known Friend Codes.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
You can confirm me, I'll find time for some One on One's this week. I'll add all you guys tommorow :p.

Elheber, I think we should ask everyone's general location so we can coordinate to eliminate lag. Then again, I don't want to just fight a set amount of people just cause they are closer...Dang lag.

Btw, i'm in jersey.

EDIT: I forgot there is a location: XXX on each person's post, lol..

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
That's a great idea as long as we don't only play those near us. I will challenge you even though you're on the other side of the country just to make you suffer. And if you're really worse than me with the same lag, I'd be increasing my chances of winning!

Oh, yes, I'm devising a strategy.

The lag shouldn't be that bad anyway. If you haven't port forwarded your Wii, I can still help you at least by insisting constantly.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
You can confirm me, I'll find time for some One on One's this week. I'll add all you guys tommorow :p.

Elheber, I think we should ask everyone's general location so we can coordinate to eliminate lag. Then again, I don't want to just fight a set amount of people just cause they are closer...Dang lag.

Btw, i'm in jersey.

EDIT: I forgot there is a location: XXX on each person's post, lol..
Your in Jersey? Cool I'm in NY, so we're pretty very close so we can fight each other Alia :]]
*prepares to get 3 stocked lolol*

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
Your in Jersey? Cool I'm in NY, so we're pretty very close so we can fight each other Alia :]]
*prepares to get 3 stocked lolol*
Bah I won't three stock you, I think it'll be pretty close at the least xD. Dang, i need to add all you guys still and forward my ports...so lazy @_@. I'll get it done eventually lol.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Oh jeez dudes, all three of us are online right now. Don't work on your procrastination tomorrow... register us now. I had a room open for a while now.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I dont think I can brawl for todayI'm not sure cause I'm kinda busy =/ But tuesday/wednesday im free for brawling

Edit: im online in brawl for now duno when im gonna be off, but i already added alias, and el, already.

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
Hey if your still accepting sign ups I would like to do this.

Tag-Kenny
My brawl code is in my profile.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Not a lot of people have Confirmed yet, so I don't see why not. You might have to remind those who've already confirmed to add you.

EDIT: Don't forget to let me know when you've finished registering the Friend Codes.

EDIT2: Oh and hippiedude, nice SHoDANAUT. I kept getting caught in it. And I've never been afraid of anyone's edgeguarding more than yours. Props. Lots of props to you for making me afraid of returning to the stage.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
i'm going on right now elheber, wanna go a few rounds :3? I am going to add everyone and open a room in like 10 minutes.

Btw: aim is aliasvotescu, add me you guys.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
ok i'm adding the names now. It doesn't matter what you have elheber, yahoo, hotmail, aim, w.e

I got pidgin.

I made the room, make sure you have forwarded ports or are in the DMZ

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
Well then add elheber@msn.com... i'm not sure how to add AIM on MSN
ok i'll do that.

I dropped out cause my brother wanted to get on the tv, sorry.

I think you can be called the victor that set, do you adapt your playing style for online or is that generally how you use your luigi? You seem to be more smash friendly than I am when it comes to playing Luigi and I have never fought another Luigi before, thats why I ask.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I am Smash friendly... I can rarely get anyone with an fSmash, but I've gotten pretty good with Hyphen Smashes.

Playing Luigi against Luigi is more mindgames than character strategies, i've noticed.

Top Bottom