• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~!~ Official sign-ups for Brawl for All - March 19th, 2008 - Register Now! ~!~

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
its not too late, you can register up to 30 mins before the tourney starts, tho i recommend doing it asap

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Ok, this marks 32 entrants. Everyone beyond here is an alternate. Also, everyone before here is in the Tio database (just a personal mark so i know where I left off). Remember to be there 30 mins early.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
did u sign me as a competetor or altternate? and 32 man tourny lol how long will this take you think? when does it start EST? thanks bro

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
The chat room is up: Name "Brawlforall"

Dac is getting his oil changed, so i dunno if we're going to start late or not, it'll be close.

EDIT @Criz, i'll put u in as an alternate, because I didn't know that u were competeing till ur last post. I need ur AIM, bud.

D1

Banned via Administration
I'll inform ppl in the thread that you guys want in so we can send invites to your s/ns.

penguinpop8

Smash Rookie
I'll sign up as an alternate if anybody drops out.

My AIM is penguinpop12345, and my smash code is to the left of course.

orintemple

Smash Lord
I am going to have to drop out. My wifi connection is like the plague even with people who live in the same city as me. Have fun guys.

Khelvaster

Smash Rookie
I signed up, but I was never invited. My AIM is Flubunga so that I can be invited. I signed up in the middle of page three last night, posting both my AIM and brawl code.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
ur not even on AIM, if u message me in like...10 mins I can start u in the losers bracket

Top Bottom