• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
WRONG. I'm a tool. I lied. I fail miserably at life.

I am not in the back room and I will never be admitted to the back room. I lied when I made this thread so please PM me and tell me I'm an idiot at least once a day.

KoopaKoopaParatroopa

Smash Apprentice
What is SBR?

I think these are pretty respectable tiers. Luigi could stand to be higher mid-tier, due to his aerials, which barely have lag. Also, I'm not sure Meta Knight deserves to be top. He's got great combo ability, but really needs to rack up the damage percentage before he can finish anyone off.

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
i duno bout the whole Ike above Rob thing...no offence to Ike players out there. Like i just thought Rob would be higher up.

But what is this actually based on? Overall advantages over others characters? More likely to win in a Tourney? or wat...

Edit: and Metaknight at the Very top??? wowwwww

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
Well, that makes sense. No way Metaknight is top tier, his combo ability is great, but KO ability is fairly limited.

Taso

Smash Apprentice
While I FIRMLY agree with MK's placement, I disagree with the idea of tiers for a while yet.

And MK definitely deserves it. Though he is overused by people that don't know how to use him.

You'll all see. o_O

No seriously. Tier discussion. Sticky. Top of the forum. Use it.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
I hate bulls*** like this. You aren't a member of the Smash back room, but you want a tier list so d*** bad that you'd make up some crap. There won't be a tier list for this game for at least a few months. Get it through your head.

Taymond

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, for any who are still confused, SBR is the Smash Back Room, the members of which are the people who will eventually provide us with the Official Tier List. As others have mentioned, the OP is not a member of the SBR, and this is almost certainly not an official list. It's a desperate attempt to gain lots of views, but it is just any old tier list, made by any old member, which should have been posted in the Tier List Discussion thread.

Please don't indulge this thread for too long.

Catfish_Mike

Smash Cadet
I don't think ZSamus is top tier, this is coming from someone who plays her heavily. Sonic, Wario, Lucas and Lucario should be higher. Well, maybe not Sonic, I'm just biased towards him. This list is a little premature, methinks.

J0K3R

Smash Journeyman
I lol'ed at captain falcon beating all those people. Falcon is garbage with all the nerfs.

-notic

Smash Cadet
dumbest list i've ever seen
you children do not see the power in half of the characters in that tier list that was just posted
whoever made that list should stuff his head in a blender or light his face on fire or try to fight a tornado or just stop posting forever

xoxo

-notic of Team Prodouche, now called Team 9001

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
God **** it, Falco deserves to be at least Upper tier! He's moderately fast, his horizontal recovery is matched by no other, his fsmash and dair are incredibly versatile and powerful when used properly, he has the best projectile in the game, he can reflect, he has the best initial jump! I don't understand it! Why is everybody so down on him, he is so great! Much better than Fox!

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
So yeah.... What makes this list not complete BS?
Why should I believe this is actually from the SBR?
What keeps this from not being a poorly constructed list made by someone who just wants attention?

Proof or lock IMO.

J0K3R

Smash Journeyman
Because I'm sure you've played him so extensively and have a bunch of reasons to justify that comment.

Besides, tires don exits. :p

His knee got nerfed a LOT, but if hit properly (now insanely hard to do) it is still a god .

Its more of the he's good but other characters are better in most respects kind of thing. I'm not saying bottom, but not where the "SBR" put him.

Because "tires do exist" :laugh:

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
I am in the SBR and this is not any list of ours. Someone posted a theoretical list that a few people are debating over, but overall the game is too early to decide on a list.

EDIT: Pokemon Trainer can't be split up because, after about 90 seconds or so, the current Pokemon gets extremely weak and basically requires a switch. The pokemon are inseparable and this mechanic must be factored into their placement.

J0K3R

Smash Journeyman
what's wrong with zamus?

She's got speed, recoverability(with the down-b) and KO potential on a few moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom