• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Princess Zelda Thread

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
This thread is for people who want to talk about Zelda, and only Zelda. Wether she's confirmed, if she needs a new move set, wether shiek will return, her "super smash" attack, etc. My question: Does anyone else fear she wont return? She is the only character for me. I mean, I'm good with everyone else, but, when I'm Zelda, watch out. You guys know what I mean right? You want your favorite and best characters to return, right?
( I'm hyper-ventelating! )

Classic-Black

Smash Journeyman
don't you think she's pretty secure, considering the franchise is The Legend of Zelda? She's in the same league as peach because she's practically confirmed, even if it hasn't been made officially.

Shiek shoul get the axe though, her time is done.

As for Zelda's moveset, add some light arrows, and perhaps her TP sword and she's good

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
she is almost guaranteed to make an appearance, after all the Zelda franchise is only the 2nd biggest next to Mario's so... yea you can expect her there

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
Congratulations on the worst first post for an official character thread. Where are the screenshots, the theories, the background information, the concept art, the controversy, your personal opinions, etc., etc., etc. Failget.

RWB

Smash Ace
she is almost guaranteed to make an appearance, after all the Zelda franchise is only the 2nd biggest next to Mario's so... yea you can expect her there
Cough*PokémonismuchbiggerthanZelda*Cough

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Gosh, I hope to see her return. It would be cool if she fought with her sword, ensuring an entirely new moveset I think, even though she never used it in Twilight Princess. Adding light arrows could replace the Transform.

But what if- *gasp* what if Sheik becomes Zelda in disguise on Twilight Princess?
I could really care less if Sheik returns. Like thread starter here, GIMME ZELDA!!!

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Congratulations on the worst first post for an official character thread. Where are the screenshots, the theories, the background information, the concept art, the controversy, your personal opinions, etc., etc., etc. Failget.

yeah i dont have a computer, i use my wii internet browser, thank you very much, and i do the best i can. i did put my personal opinion in there 2, READ it. and dont critisize me, i new, so.... and i'm gonna have more stuff, just dont know how to put pics on a forum.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Gosh, I hope to see her return. It would be cool if she fought with her sword, ensuring an entirely new moveset I think, even though she never used it in Twilight Princess. Adding light arrows could replace the Transform.

But what if- *gasp* what if Sheik becomes Zelda in disguise on Twilight Princess?
I could really care less if Sheik returns. Like thread starter here, GIMME ZELDA!!!

thank you. wanna trade wii no.? still i dont see twilight zelda in brawl. what will her bs' be? the spells(dins fire, etc.) aren't used in the new game, so....

CRAP! how do u quote while editing!

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
thank you. wanna trade wii no.? still i dont see twilight zelda in brawl. what will her bs' be? the spells(dins fire, etc.) aren't used in the new game, so....

CRAP! how do u quote while editing!
In Ocarina of Time all Zelda did was removing seals and transform into Sheik (who only plays the harp ) LoL

got my point?

Top Bottom