• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nova's Apt. in SE Michigan Thread

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
well back to my thread... i'll keep you guys in check of what my roomies wanna do. See how busy we are and stuff, we may be able to have one soon.

Acro

Smash Ace
yeah one day we'll stop by. upcoming few weekends are kinda full but if there is a free one we'll let ya know

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I work 35 hours a week or more now and am taking 14 credit hours of school, im pretty well covered but if acro is goin somewhere im goin too. can't pass up some good smash!

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Yeah, you guys drive over here. That way it's guaranteed that I'll play someone from the Midland crew.

By the way, did you all register to the smashboards at the same time or what? I swear that's been buzzing through my brain for the longest.

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
I havent a clue Neuronic, since most of this thread is from october of 05. Man, I remember those days back at gamestop...

lol.

BTW, if anyone is looking for smash matches, PM and I will let you know how to contact me.

Top Bottom