• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Ness Finder

Mac_77

Smash Cadet
Hey, I would like you to add me to the list, if anyone wants to have a couple of matches, just PM me, also my connection tends to be a bit random at times, so if you want to keep in touch, you can also PM me for my AIM address and/or Yahoo IM address so we can keep in touch by other means.

Mac 77 - 1418-6361-1421 - Orlando, FL

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Nice to see you, Poring (finally). Have you played Clemencaue or Clemenceau or whatever? Since he "says" he's the best Smasher in KoL... or Demyx?

AA-Abderian

Smash Cadet
AA-Abderian: 2234-6831-8737 Morgantown, WV. Or when im home from college Greensburg, PA. Anyway PM if you decide to add me, ill be more than happy to brawl.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Totally overlooked this thread :p
Yeah, I play Ness...

Name: Yoshi
FC: 3995 6189 4353

Poring

Smash Rookie
Nice to see you, Poring (finally). Have you played Clemencaue or Clemenceau or whatever? Since he "says" he's the best Smasher in KoL... or Demyx?
Yeah, hello. Haven't played Clemenceau yet. I talked to him and added him, but he was interrupted by something. The thing about being the self-proclaimed best smasher in KoL isn't in his profile. It's now replaced by something about winning against him and getting 5k.

Levitas

the moon
Someday Ademisk will care enough to change "Ann Harbor" (which doesn't exist) to "Ann Arbor" on the front page.

Or maybe someday he'll do it anyway despite the fact that he doesn't give a crap.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I'll never care enough to change it. Rather, I care too much now to change it. It humors me.

Also, .yoshi, you need to post more video. I wish to study your PKT so I can become as good as you.

Dark_Ness

Smash Journeyman
I don't visit here much, and I suck almost as bad as my wifi does compare to you guys, but go ahead and add me if you want.

Dark_Ness, 0383-1503-7658, and Glendale, AZ

DJ Tempora

Smash Cadet
Yay, the Ness Finder thread!

Name: DJT
FC: 2621-2662-8386

I've been around the Texas scene for a long time now as a dedicated Ness main, hitting up tournies and such. But... I'm definitely still an amateur player. So I don't know how much competition I can provide, but I'd still love to play some of my fellow Ness mains. :)

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
K Prime
2406-4791-0340
San Antonio, TX

I'm a great Ness player. I promise a challenging match with Ness or Jigglypuff.

DJ Tempora

Smash Cadet
K Prime, hmm... I don't think I've ever heard of you. Who do you play with in San Antonio? I play UTSA crew mostly, and a few others. Sometimes I'm up at The D-Pad in New Braunfels.

At any rate, I've added you to my Brawl list if you ever feel like playing.

_illmatic_

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow Ness players! I've been lurking for a while and finally started to post. All the info, guides, and video threads really help bring my Ness to a "decent" level. Before I was just dash attack and forward air. Never EVER using PKT2. Now that I've seen a lot of videos(especially from Ademisk) on youtube I've learned a lot from this community. I'll love to play some fellow Ness players.:)

Name: _illmatic_
SSBB FC: 5455-9053-8314

SuPa050

Smash Rookie
SuPa
Yonkers NY
5455 9032 8731

and ima b online a lot now cuz i got the ethernet line connected to my wii so i gotta find some people wit good connections that play online a lot so let me know

J Tangle

Smash Cadet
NNID
JTangle
Sticky dis plz
yeah this definitely needs to be stickied, since it's on its 7th page and I'm just now noticing it. And whats the point in posting your code if it shows up under your name? Anyway I'll probably message the person I want to battle since my list is full, and I gotta choose who I want to delete off it.

YumClock

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry, this belongs in the "simple question; answer" thread, but that thing is scary.
What exactly is a sticky and how is one made?

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Sticky is a topic that is always at the top of the forum and basically never dies since everyone will always see it, no matter how little people post in it. They have little tacks right next to them. Only the important threads are stickied.

Kros

Smash Apprentice
I'll post my info when I get home. I'm in Alexandria, Virginia.

Top Bottom