• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MD/VA Power Rankings! Updated March 22nd.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Yo power rankings work. People were getting sooo hyped at today's Syphers cause of this ****. I had a lot of fun. Easily the most fun I've ever had at a Syphers tournament.

Good **** guys!

Oh and ayo Sage, I gotta hit those Richmond smashfests up sometime. I haven't played in Richmond in aaaages.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yo power rankings work. People were getting sooo hyped at today's Syphers cause of this ****. I had a lot of fun. Easily the most fun I've ever had at a Syphers tournament.

Good **** guys!

Oh and ayo Sage, I gotta hit those Richmond smashfests up sometime. I haven't played in Richmond in aaaages.

Truth and a half. I've been to probably 15-20 biweeklies by now and this was easily my favorite. I felt like a part or something. =D

Laijin

Smash Hero
Not till we 100% decide if we're adding SoVA(Richmond included) in the PRs or not.
I still have an issue with this seeing as how MD never plays with SoVA, making things really hard to judge.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
why wouldn't you include Sova? it's an md/va rankings thread

http://www.ssbwiki.com/Smasher:InfernoOmni

lmao, look what i found

ohh, and more stuff

Wife: Well, as for our area, the newest member of our crew is Inferno Omni. He’s got a ridiculous amount of talent in those fingers, he’s just figuring out how to control it, like Jean Grey. He’ll go on rampages where we can’t beat him, but he needs some more experience. I’m hoping by Pound 2 he’ll be ready to tear up.

Husband: (laughs) very true. Some days he can be four-stocking Chillin in a crew battle and other days, he is getting taken out by a player named Jiggs.

that google name search lyke

Bones0

Smash Legend
Any venue closer than Sypher's would be awesome. I'd like to hold another Graphix but with the entire venue so we could do a hyped MD/VA vs. Tristate crew battle. Probably wouldn't do it until summer though.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Any venue closer than Sypher's would be awesome. I'd like to hold another Graphix but with the entire venue so we could do a hyped MD/VA vs. Tristate crew battle. Probably wouldn't do it until summer though.
Wow we'd probably get whipped badly.

Laijin

Smash Hero
This isn't acceptable anymore. We got this. By Summer MD/VA will be NASTY.
Since I have a car, expect me to become a beast by summer.
I'm training really hard for CEO in Florida for Melee, MvC3, MK9 and and AH3(when the latter 2 releases of course).
Anyone play the other three games? haha.

MD/VA made an appearence last year to my surprise. Tope, Cyrain, Plank, Husband and Chineesah was there. I also happened to place 7th which was pretty ballin'. 7th at a national. Then I proceed to place last at Apex a few weeks later. So consistent. lol.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Teach me how to Young Link, Clyde!
Step 1. Run away.
Step 2. Throw ****.
a. Did the bomb/rang hit? Are you close enough for an aerial? If yes, AERIAL! If no. Run away and repeat step 1.
b. Did the bomb hit their shield? If yes, regrab and rethrow.

Rinse and repeat till the match is over.

Pretty good lessons huh?

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
You guys don't know about my Young Link.

Hell I don't even know about my Young Link.

I can't remember the last time I selected him on the character selection screen.

Probably 5+ years ago lol

rhan

Smash Hero
I like how all of a sudden Young Link is the topic of the Power Ranking thread.

A sign?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I wish Peach had Young Link's down-b. Then again I laik stichfaces so...

Exploding turnips lolol.

So if I held a tournament in Richmond at a really nice venue, would people be able to come?

I also have weekly smashfests going on...

Top Bottom