• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Ike Tier List?

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
We don't have enough established Ike players in tournaments to have a list.

You can count them on your hands.

JWaltz

Smash Rookie
We don't have enough established Ike players in tournaments to have a list.

You can count them on your hands.
The only one I can name of is Ryo, and I can only find vids of him from like January. But they are quite badass, check him out if you haven't already.

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
We probably should play each other sometime and just work it from there. San is my #1 pick of course, but we haven't played in aeons. If Ryo plays online, I'd love to take him on.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Why would we need one?
I made a Ganon community tier list as a way of promoting competition among our users, and finding matches at different levels of play as a means to collectively improve. And of course to encourage other people who don't post quite as often to come out of hiding.

We're off to a somewhat slow start, but so far I have found that it's been serving its purpose as intended.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can get that, but this fella's talking as if a player tier list is something that is both expected and necessary on a character board, and as if the Ike board is somehow straggling in that respect. What's up with that?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
There's a lot I'm pretty bad with in this game until I get used to the altered buffering system. I feel like I'm just doing stuff at this point and need to get a better feel on the neutral game. I'd put Ryo and Ryuga ahead of me and put myself around Blitz, though I may be close to those two in offline results (but lack notable wins). Red-X does fairly well and LNIAD would be notable if he went to offline tournaments.

Then I hear of quite a few other players performing decently at tournaments that may be as good as the aforementioned.

Ike can lay the beating on himself, so dittos aren't really best for proving who's better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom