• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official High School Of The Dead Discussion

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
just got done watching episode ten.... this anime ***** hard.

but after the episode with the matrix ****, i kinda gave up on the series ever making sense. Still good show though.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
This anime is legit.

Like, you have NO IDEA how much I've wanted a zombie outbreak anime.

The fact that it's high-schoolers, ACTING AS HIGH SCHOOLERS WOULD ACT, just makes it better.

I'm tired of seeing Zombie outbreak stuff where everyone's all ZOMG IMA BEAST WIF A GUN LOL.

This is a refreshing change.

Also. Hirano ftw.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
This anime is legit.

Like, you have NO IDEA how much I've wanted a zombie outbreak anime.

The fact that it's high-schoolers, ACTING AS HIGH SCHOOLERS WOULD ACT, just makes it better.

I'm tired of seeing Zombie outbreak stuff where everyone's all ZOMG IMA BEAST WIF A GUN LOL.

This is a refreshing change.

Also. Hirano ftw.

Glad this thread is getting so much more posts.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
This anime just defies the magic skirt theory in every way possible. It gets to the point of being ridiculous.

Other than that, anime's alright.

AfroQT

Smash Master
ROFL YEAH MAN
Instead its people literally fighting zombies with sticks. I like the episode where they do a "team motorcycle attack" and send zombies flying into the air with sticks.

Im undecided on this anime.

Top Bottom