• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Giegue/Giygas For SSBB!

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
I think Giegue/Giygas would be a great character for Brawl.

Now before you all go "OMFG GIYGAS IS TEH SCARY RED THING" hear me out.

If Giegue was implemented his form would be his Mother 1 form. He would fight similar to Mewtwo but have a different moveset. So here is a B moveset I created for him.

B: PK Pusle: Giegue sends a slow moving energy pulse forward. By holding B you can move the pulse up and down.

B + Foward: PK Shiv: This attack is very similar to Bowser's Koopa Claw attack except that it's rapid fire by holding B. Giegue will strike the opponent with an energy blade and stab his opponent multiple times. Giegue's arms will be purple and extend out.

B + Foward: PK Whirl: Giegue will spin around and create an energy trail which opponents take damage. Also gives Giegue a boost of air.

B + Down: PK Quake: Gieuge will send energy pulses to his feet and cause the ground the shake. Opponents nearby will fall down. *AS if they slipped on a Banana peel*

Final Smash: Giygas Scream: Giegue will jump into the air, then the screen will go black. We then see Giegue transform into his Mother 2 form. He will then let out 3 ear piercing screams that "You cannot grasp the true power of." These screams do 30% damage totalling up to 90% damage. Then the screen returns to normal and Giegue will return to normal as well.
So who's with me on this?

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see it, Brawl needs more bad guys, but it would be easier to make Mother Brain a playable character.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This picture of Geigue...looks more like Mewtwo than suppose to...

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I think he would make a exellent boss and people on Starman.Net would jump around like crazy rofl.

But then again idk he will have to be nerfed cause hes like the most powerful character out of All Nintendo, the only way Ness and his friends won were by Praying >_>

That would be sweet tho if he like controlled some other master villian so players could fight him in human form instead of by spirit. I mean, ness and his friends didn't even know how they were being attacked by Gigays.

100links

Smash Ace
I think he would make a exellent boss and people on Starman.Net would jump around like crazy rofl.

But then again idk he will have to be nerfed cause hes like the most powerful character out of All Nintendo, the only way Ness and his friends won were by Praying >_>
deep down inside... we all know that paula prayed that giygas didnt kick her butt >:3

Voyager

Smash Journeyman
I love Mother, although Im not really sold on the Giegue idea.

However, he would have the most disturbing final smash in the game.

it hurts... it hurts...

i'm h...a p p y

Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness,

i feel g o o d

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
I support Giygas' entrance into Brawl. Its easiest for me to envision him is as a boss, weather we're talking about his test-tube baby form Mother, or his red **** scene form from Mother 2.

Heres hoping he makes it one way or another! Giygas for Brawl!

Top Bottom