• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Ganondorf Crew's and Rankings

P2Koyz

Smash Rookie
NNID
P2Koyz
This is the official page for the Ganondorf Discord Crews. On this page there is a list of the current crews and their members, and rankings next to their name. This page also includes a record / score-keep of matches between other crew battles vs non ganon crews.

A crew consists of one leader, a minimum of 5 members, and a maximum of 7. Crew battles themselves will be 5 v 5, current stage list, 3 stock, 8 min. To be able to create a crew, you must be on the Ganon Tier List, or be a notable member of the community. Crew leaders have the right to ban, add, and recruit people into their crew. Crew battles DO NOT have scheduled times, it is up to the crew LEADERS or someone appointed BY THE CREW LEADER to schedule battles between crews, and report it to me. If you want a crew battle, message you're leader. Rankings are based on the sum of everyones stocks taken v lost in a crew. This makes sure that even impromptu crews can be ranked, and people who act as a substitute still earn "points" toward they're original crew.

To contact me about you're crew, results, or updates, private message me through Discord, my name is YokonTheSage. I will probably not respond to smash board messages. I will try my best to update this biweekly, and If I do not, or have any suggestions or ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY, post below or message me on discord.​

If you would like to initially start a crew, make a post below containing the following:
Name of leader:
Crew name:
Members:
Remember, after you make a crew, updates and results should be messaged to me through discord.

CURRENT CREWS:

Gambit - YokonTheSage/P2Koyz (Leader), Garioshi, Alter Requiem, LifeMushroom, Meepinator, ... RECRUITING
EvilGoku Crew - LoveExpert (Leader), Opana, Deotay, MexicanoZaibatsu, LiQui, Vishera, Bean Lampstand, TowerKnight
Eastern B*stards - Adom(Leader), Sykkamorre, Anton, Kyogokudo, Vaataji ... RECRUITING
Final Boss - Kosk (May God help anyone who has to fight him)

CREW TIER LIST:
S:
A:
B:
C:
D:
E:

CREW RECORDS (OUTSIDE OF GANON V GANON CB'S):

Note: As I stated before, I will update this biweekly. To make my life easier, when you message me results through discord or any changes, send them to me all in one message of the results from the past two weeks. Initially, since this is just beginning, this can be neglected for the first few weeks as I will be paying attention every week.

Note: WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS? Its hard and time consuming to set up JMU's, or CB's between discords. The point of this, is to allow people to be able to CB whenever, and whoever they want.

Note: If you want to participate in a crew battle but are not in a crew, or you're other crew members are offline, or someone needs a substitute, you can form a temporary crew to participate, and you do not need to make a post about it, just message me the results and who was in it. If a leader of a crew is AFK, it is completely fine for other members of a crew to schedule CB's if the leader isn't responding (Just make sure to let him know when its done). We want everyone to participate in CB's as much as possible, so making impromptu crews / TEMPORARILY joining another crew as a substitute is fine, just always run it by the leader, and always send results and names to me (YokonTheSage / P2Koyz).

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
When is this jv16 gonna happen to kosk :^)

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Oh yeah have you ever jv3d garioshi

Top Bottom