• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Final Smash idea thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
In the Ice Climber game you could get a big bonus by grabbing the Condor's talons at the top of the mountain. My idea for a FS would be that the screen darkens a bit and the climbers form a big mountain-shaped hunk of ice on the screen. The Condor swoops in from either the left or right depending on which side you're closest to and bashes the mountain, breaking it at the base and sending a huge hunk of ice flying through the air which creams anyone it touches.

Anybody else have ideas?

Tibarn

Smash Rookie
I was thinking something like a snowstorm. Maybe a combination of blizzard and squall hammer type thing. They spin around and stuff gets owned. Sort of like a blue, more vertical version of mario's.

smashbot226

Smash Master
You know the B^ from Melee?

How about the climber you control swings the AI partner around like a really fat yoyo.

Or an avalanche...

I'm just sayin the first one so I don't see another, "OMG AVALNCHE NOOB!!!!!"

Chepe

Smash Lord
Yeah, an avalanche is probably the obvious idea - dont be surprised if Sakurai doesnt use it though.

My version of the avalanche has the ice falling from both sides of the screen onto the stage. However, there is a catch - Only with both Ice Climbers can you release this double sided final smash. With just one, the avalanche falls from only one side of the screen...

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
Ice Climbers Final Smash: Auto-Wobble.

I've been calling it for weeks.
Post of the Week right there XD. Wait.....wouldnt everyone just die from its godly power then? Oh well. Anyway, I think it may be some kind of snow blizzard that could be formed when Nana and popo holding each other's hands. Once they do, they start spinning and spinning until a thick blue-whitish thick twister covers them sending out ice chunks randomly. And anyone who gets cought in the twister gets frozen while spinning in the air :laugh:

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
A radius of ice spreads from the Ice Climbers. All nearby enemies take damage and are frozen in ice.
Basically, if Articuno isn't a Pokéball Pokémon, just take Articuno's attack and make it their Final Smash.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Wow. I guess if my name was actually in the game, that would make me immortal, wouldn't it?

Personally, I'm betting they yell "yayhuzz!" and an army of Eskimos comes sailing out of the sky and swinging their hammers wildly before disappearing into the night.

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
I thought they would be similar to Peach, except they freeze evreyone on screen, and no healing itmes.
Yeah, I agree. It'll probably be a big snowstorm, and freeze everyone. Maybe even the snow/ice stays on stage and makes things slick for a bit.

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
Personally, I'm betting they yell "yayhuzz!" and an army of Eskimos comes sailing out of the sky and swinging their hammers wildly before disappearing into the night.
As eskimos tend to do.

I think their FS would be some sort of super hammer or something. Or possibly, the condor flies in, the IC's grab its talons, and they fly around dropping eggplants. The eggplants can then be thrown for MASSIVE DAMAGE.

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
They should make ice cream cones and give them out to enemies, all the while snickering because they put razorblades in it! :D Dangerous Snack Win.

I don't care too much for just a generic snowstorm (not a bad idea but seems too obvious) but I do like the idea of the ground being super slick after whatever the FS is. Would be hilarious if everyone starts sliding about taking wild swings at each other.

Volvagia

Smash Apprentice
Auto-Wobbling was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. Though I don't think it will happen it would be fun if it did happen.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Ice Climbers FS = Deep Freeze

Hitting the opponent wont break the ice and can continue to add up damage

Note: All opponents become frozen on the stage!!

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
They should make ice cream cones and give them out to enemies, all the while snickering because they put razorblades in it! :D Dangerous Snack Win.

I don't care too much for just a generic snowstorm (not a bad idea but seems too obvious) but I do like the idea of the ground being super slick after whatever the FS is. Would be hilarious if everyone starts sliding about taking wild swings at each other.
Hmm I really like the idea of the ground being slippery afterward. It could mirror the effect of the Ice field in Pokemon Stadium 2. I mean they Ice Climbers have those boots with the spikes in the bottom for anti-slipping-ness :p could be fun to see everyone else flailing around on the ground trying to hit each other.

graves

Smash Journeyman
Jeez I just HATE ice climbers!!!! You want to know why there sick!!!! There pretty weak and if your buddy dies whe3n you get hit off the edge your up be jump is terreboll

Break

Smash Apprentice
Jeez I just HATE ice climbers!!!! You want to know why there sick!!!! There pretty weak and if your buddy dies whe3n you get hit off the edge your up be jump is terreboll
Wow. Your writing is so atrocious I can't even figure out what it is you're trying to say. Well, besides the fact that you arrogantly dislike the Ice Climbers.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
i think the ice climbers final smash will rely on both ice climbers to be effective. utilizing teamwork as the main theme. either some kind of giant avalanche or snowstorm that freezes your opponenents, with it only being effective with both ice climbers present.
or better yet,

ice climbers final smash- FREEZE GLITCH:)
i believe that would be the most devastating final smash ever.

Supa_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
I think the uncontrolable blizzard idea sounds pretty nice, where chunks of ice fly around freezing everyone in a bluish-white torrent of DOOOOOOM!!!

Noshiee

Smash Ace
probably, if you only have one IC, it will get revived before the FS, like, you activate it, Nana comes back, and you perform it, it could be like a little extra beside the FS.

Locke7301

Smash Cadet
ice climbers gain gigantic hammers and destroy everything haha. that would be an awesome FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom