• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Cleveland Common Grounds Weekly Smashfest

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh yeah, got Vidjo's Marth down to 1 stock with Fox and made it out of initial pools, that's just orgasmic. ;)

We'll all do better as a crew next time. :)

Steele

Smash Journeyman
pssht yeah dude, we gotta lotta work to do man. lol

*Edit*- Alright, I'm moving to a different apt complex (literally 40 feet away), but we have to switch the cable and internet over there, so I won't have internet for prolly a week, therefore I can't post anything till then. So yea, just lettin everyone know I'll be there sat a 7 as usual. If you need to contact me my # is 217-306-5002

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Hey, just want to let everyone know that alot of people (KB, Drac, Omni, Anthony, me, and maybe some more people) won't be going to Common Grounds on Saturday.

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Hey, should we schedule this week's smashfest to Friday due to the Escape tournament on the 27th. I remember one time no one felt like going to Common Grounds after playing at Escape for so long.

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Hey, should we schedule this week's smashfest to Friday due to the Escape tournament on the 27th. I remember one time no one felt like going to Common Grounds after playing at Escape for so long.
YEA I KNOW! I was there till like 10:30 and no one showed up. :mad:
GGAAAAYY!!!
shoulda hit you all wit mah piiyemp caaaiine

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to go, but on my way there when my hood flew up and smashed my windshield. I'll probably be up there tomorrow if anyone else wants to go again.

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
too bad there's no tourney's this weekend...should vidjo have been doing a biweekly? Guess I'll come Sat. night as well then...

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
Yeah -_-
Does this happen only on Saturdays or Friday too?

In any case, I'm going to start bringing a set up since it seems I get there before everyone anyway. But what are the odds of only two people coming...Zzzz

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I will definitely try to be there either this coming Friday or Saturday. Just let me know when the "official" day is for this weekend though.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
I hope you guys do something over the thanksgiving weekend... I'd like to play with you guys again.

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Philosophize- We originally had these on Saturdays but the only reason we've had these on Fridays is so that we don't interfere with any other local tournaments.

I'm fine with both Friday and Saturday, and yea I'd really like to do something for Thanksgiving but I'll be going back to my hometown again, sorry...

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Philosophize- We originally had these on Saturdays but the only reason we've had these on Fridays is so that we don't interfere with any other local tournaments.

I'm fine with both Friday and Saturday, and yea I'd really like to do something for Thanksgiving but I'll be going back to my hometown again, sorry...
well thats fine, I might be able to play on friday and saturday, since I should be staying at Omni's place over the weekend, if all goes well anyways.

Impp

Smash Ace
Yeah, I want to play Smash this weekend... I'll be at Commons either Friday or Saturday

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
is this for a tourny or just friendlys?
and what time is it at

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
is this for a tourny or just friendlys?
and what time is it at
Usually just friendlies. But, one time we had a bunch of people and setups so we had a small tourny.

These usually start at 7, but no one really shows up on time, so be there at like 7:30-8:00, that's when I usually arrive.

Top Bottom