• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Character Support Links Index

Burnsro

Smash Cadet
Wolf is not decomfirmed... Take him off yellow
There is no such thing as deconfirmed. :laugh:

Confirm: to give new assurance of the validity of : remove doubt about by authoritative act or indisputable fact

So if he was indisputably in the game how can this be revoked? In other words this sentence makes no sense. Especially when using "not deconfirmed" which is a double negative so it becomes a positive. Which would mean you are saying that...he is confirmed. So let's repeat your sentence by canceling out the double negatives.

Wolf is comfirmed... Take him off yellow
So you see. This makes absolutely no sense since you are trying to say that he is "not confirmed" but you are using the deconfirmed word.

So basically stop using imaginary words, please. As this makes me a sad panda. :(

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I took the liberty to rename the thread. I realized just how little sense the original thread name made, which may be why so many people miss it.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Why on hell is Wolf still yellow? He's not a ****ing character alt. I personally hate the guy who said he was. Wolf is one of my favorite characters from the awesome Starfox Series. He's awesome, and his Wolfens are made of gratuitous amounts of win. He has much, much potential for Brawl. It's like putting Dark Samus as an alt. It'd be a dumb idea.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman

courte

Smash Lord
ok that sounds good enough

i was skeptic about it because i think we all remember the golden sun 3 predicament... so saddening

SvartWolf

Smash Champion

courte

Smash Lord
what no support for onimusha??

i dare someone anyone to say it's never appeared on a never appeared on a nintendo console

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Mew can be eliminated. Yesterday's updated confirmed a host of returning pokemon that appear from the pokeball item. There might be others, but Mew is the only one in the update that has a thread listed.

@ Simon Belmont:
I don't know where the key went, but yellow is for characters who are eliminated from showing up as playable because they already appear in some other form, like an item or assist trophy. red denotes a character for whom there is news/rumor enough to make their presence as a playable character very likely.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
I'm sorry for being off-topic but, what do the yellow and red texts mean?
@ Simon Belmont:
I don't know where the key went, but yellow is for characters who are eliminated from showing up as playable because they already appear in some other form, like an item or assist trophy. red denotes a character for whom there is news/rumor enough to make their presence as a playable character very likely.
Red=Hint Of Cominform Yellow=Decominformed

can you plz put Luigi in red if not could you plz explain why he's been leaked

and also you mite want to put the key back up people are getting really confused

Florida

イーグランツ
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. All of your posts will be put up roughly around 9:00 tonight.

Top Bottom