• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOB

Smash Ace
FOB, did we play at that tourney? I can't remember at all for some reason. Falcon, I live in Stafford, if you need my address just PM me. Oh, and is this the craziest looking symbol ever or what? §
Yeah, we did. My Doc lost to your Samus .... -_-' so then I resorted to Climbers and won the next two.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh, yeah. I'll get you, FOB. And your little Ice Climbers too! Meh hehehehehehe! *Flies off on broom*
Stafford was originaly founded by the Germans, it means "Whale's (fill in bad word here)" It's close to Quantico if you know where that is. Not really sure how to descibe it, though.

FOB

Smash Ace
Oh, yeah. I'll get you, FOB. And your little Ice Climbers too! Meh hehehehehehe! *Flies off on broom*
Stafford was originaly founded by the Germans, it means "Whale's (fill in bad word here)" It's close to Quantico if you know where that is. Not really sure how to descibe it, though.
You won't get me! I have my flying snowflake that will take me to the world where cheese falls from the sky! Yeah... the only thing keeping me from going insane is this vid
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=73701&highlight=tunak
or it might be the cause of it.... I've been watching it all day.... I'm so pathetic...

Either way... we need to play some more matches the next time we meet. I NEED MY SAMUS MATCH UP!!!!!!

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
chaopika - u lettin glyph's sam sam beat ur doc? - yo, ima practice u up.

choznoze - so like, for some reason u won't get in contact with masa n' me. ummmmmmm, we're coming tommorow anyway - he said something about goin to Blue's house... send me a text tommorow or post on the boards about this matter

703 298 2657

Biz Out

ChozenOne

Smash Champion

choznoze - so like, for some reason u won't get in contact with masa n' me. ummmmmmm, we're coming tommorow anyway - he said something about goin to Blue's house... send me a text tommorow or post on the boards about this matter

703 298 2657

Biz Out
I'm going to set up at my mom's house right after school with Chu..

Come to the house that the Bi-Weekly is at.. address on Bi-Weekly Pg.

Bring Cubes..

Good Day SIrs.

FOB

Smash Ace

703 298 2657

Biz Out
Yeah... I gotta get my matchups straight..... :( I wonder how long that will take....

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa. so. today was pretty terrible. I got out of school at like 3, met up with masa at the cafe i work at (its half way between our 2 schools) at around 3 15, and then we were all set to take off to rich's mom's house, which is like 15 minutes from my work. (i had the mapquest and everything) and then masa said we should go to blues house instead, and seeing how i was doubtful about whether chozn would actually be at his house (i guess ur cellphone is dead) i agreed. so we left Lost Dog Cafe around 3:20, and got to Blues house at 4:40. We took the worst way imaginable, and got stuck in horrendous traffic. I can get to chozn's dad's house in like 25 minutes from where i work, and even though chozn and blues live like 3 minutes away from each other, it took an 1:20 to get to blues house today. so i basically got there, gave my mario a really poor showing, and then had to turn around at 5:15 to get back to my shift at 6:00. I made it to Lost Dog Cafe at 6:00 exactly, barely escaping the wrath of my boss. Inspite of driving for 2 hours in bumper to bumper traffic to smash for only half an hour wthout my controller or being warmed up, it was still worth it. nonetheless, it was an incredibly frustrating experience. I kinda hate Matt, and i wish i could have gone to chozn's instead, but some how ill make it. My thanks goes out to all 2 of u that read this post.

- the biz

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Whoa, that sucks. As of right now, my parents are saying no, so it looks the the only way will be if ROC decides to go.

FOB

Smash Ace
I gotta get a ride for four people.... Willing to drop Gas Money!!! Pick us up at CCX if anyone is willing....

... poor FOB....

G. Fizzle: is Reigerstown by CCX?

FOB

Smash Ace
its uhhhh the tourney place in Rockville MD... CyberConXion is the full name..

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
Hope to see you all there, I had a teammate up until last night, when i found out masa might not make it because of his job. sooo, i may need a teammate - i plan on getting the at 11/1045, so i can find a teammate. that is, its not a 100% sure that i do, im just throwing this out there.

Mr. Biz

FOB

Smash Ace
Supposedly for my mom I'm too "young" to take the metro. So my brother and his friend will be there without us. NO YAYAHUZZZ T_T

FOB

Smash Ace
sry for double post

Well I might as well use this to insult my mom... AHG AHGAGHAGHAHGHAGHAGHAH

I hate her.... And I hate being a young smasher......

AHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

oh yeah.. Let the shizzi in just because his name looks like CHZ1 SHZI

He has my recommendation so let him in.. I think he could start as an alternative cause he is pretty good

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
my recuiter didnt show up tonight.. i could have stayed for singles tourney.. lol i wonder who i would have gone up against.

lol i just found out that CK's bday is the same as my dad's.. pretty cool and also.. cafe wants to contact CK, but he doesnt have a comp at home yet, so hes stuck with phone numbers for now. (in other words.. CK, can you give me your phone number so that i may give it to cafe?)

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
I'm out until my dad gets back from Iraq... that could be 40 days to a year. Pass it on.. Oh yeah... my guardians are insane-->pretty much the reason i'm out.

Good Life Sirs... see you in good time.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm out until my dad gets back from Iraq... that could be 40 days to a year. Pass it on.. Oh yeah... my guardians are insane-->pretty much the reason i'm out.

Good Life Sirs... see you in good time.
USA PHO LYFE!

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Dang I couldnt come yesterday. Ah well, I like 4 stocked my little bro twice yesterday.

Smash G 0 D's Little Bro's current ppl:

Mains: Sheik+Marth

Secondaries: Jiggs+Ness

He keeps switching his dang ppl! I think he's found his favorite dudes though.

TomH

Smash Journeyman
hey, i suck, but i want to be good... i live in Fairfax VA and play Dr Mario...or zelda...

Im hoping to come to one of your biweekly tournaments just to see how much you guys kick ***. Was gonna come yesterday, but i worked all day :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom