• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
Glyph your the first samus main that I have ever played too. And that second match was fun cause of battlefield. From now on thats the stage i will always counterpick aginst samus, But doll made me feel bad because he four stocked me once.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I read that its Samus's worst stage, way to hard to grapple, and I killed myself twice trying to ledge hop:psycho:

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
kk ALL NEW PEOPLE TO TNR!....plaese read first page/rules....welcome to the crew but plase don't act like yr 7....if you have no intention of getting better than just stop posting here.

try not to spam...it makes our crew look bad cuz newcomecomers can't read any maeningful posts cuz there are none....if you have a question for the great chozen1 or a fellow crew mate...just pm..it's not that hard and reduces spam ...or just search....><(only chozen 1gets to spam cuz he gives us his house almost every weekend along with food and his car (his life)...as he drives TO PICK EVERYONE UP) <many would not do this so be thankful...i'd be if i didn't have a car...

we're kind of like the little bro to TA (i guess) ...its ****ING NOVA ....we're family ....TA has been around for years...we have been around for half of a year...give em respect...cuz they gonna own you anyway...

its good to be light hearted and **** just dont ask the dumbest question ever and spam for the sake of spamming

kk im done

CK BLUE AND CHZ1 are too goood.... cept masa will win in the end....*rides off in LEXUS*

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
chozen I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it to this one on the 16th, I'm a pizza boy now.

But I pulled the sickest thing with samus today. In dream land I super wave smashed a fox at low damage, he cc'ed then tried foward smashing me and as he was running back toward me I just super wave dashed all the way across
the level away from him. That will never happen again, but man it was sweet.
I will get down on some bi weeklies soon though, my fall break is coming up, so hopefully that coincides with a fest or biweekly.

TNR pho Lyfe! (chz1 has 233 posts that only say this)

but who's counting

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
me and blue arent the same and YOU and ME are definantly not the same

Like Redd said ROFLMAO

Dont compare me to you
=o seriously .....

Doll

Smash Journeyman
me and blue arent the same and YOU and ME are definantly not the same

Like Redd said ROFLMAO

Dont compare me to you
=o seriously .....
Conceited much?

Stop being a ****, it's not like you're godly yourself.

I'd never tell someone that they are horrible straight out in public, rendering them in humiliation to strangers. Your behavior has been crap lately to be honest. I don't see Rich said anything negative against you lately, nor Redd. How is putting your name in the same sentence as his makes it an insult. Please enlighten me on that.

I really don't care if you listen to this or not. I'm just pointing out this since many people are now considering you, to be straight out blunt, a huge ****.

I'd never consider myself so much better than.. Whoever, so much better that I would go into a *****y fit every time I see my name besides their.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
kk ALL NEW PEOPLE TO TNR!....plaese read first page/rules....welcome to the crew but plase don't act like yr 7....if you have no intention of getting better than just stop posting here.

try not to spam...it makes our crew look bad cuz newcomecomers can't read any maeningful posts cuz there are none....if you have a question for the great chozen1 or a fellow crew mate...just pm..it's not that hard and reduces spam ...or just search....><(only chozen 1gets to spam cuz he gives us his house almost every weekend along with food and his car (his life)...as he drives TO PICK EVERYONE UP) <many would not do this so be thankful...i'd be if i didn't have a car...

we're kind of like the little bro to TA (i guess) ...its ****ING NOVA ....we're family ....TA has been around for years...we have been around for half of a year...give em respect...cuz they gonna own you anyway...

its good to be light hearted and **** just dont ask the dumbest question ever and spam for the sake of spamming

kk im done

CK BLUE AND CHZ1 are too goood.... cept masa will win in the end....*rides off in LEXUS*
Wow.. Well put Good Sir. *Insert Chozen Seal of Approval Here*

Conceited much?

Stop being a ****, it's not like you're godly yourself.

I'd never tell someone that they are horrible straight out in public, rendering them in humiliation to strangers. Your behavior has been crap lately to be honest. I don't see Rich said anything negative against you lately, nor Redd. How is putting your name in the same sentence as his makes it an insult. Please enlighten me on that.

I really don't care if you listen to this or not. I'm just pointing out this since many people are now considering you, to be straight out blunt, a huge ****.

I'd never consider myself so much better than.. Whoever, so much better that I would go into a *****y fit every time I see my name besides their.
<3 Doll.

TNR pho Lyfe! (chz1 has 233 posts that only say this)
TNR PHO LYFE!!

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Doll, seriously that was awesome. you are a young lad, but you are years ahead of your time in wisdom, it's probably that whole asian thing you got going on for you.

so whats the deal with bowser, have you given up on him and started on link?

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
holy hell...THATS STEVE O!? but he has hair!?

btw im teaming w/ biz fo ccx...see yall ....right thur right thur!! MAD BALLERZ! they roll pretty hard....probably the most in the nation

wat u kno about that, wat u kno about

HEY DOLL!!! THIS ONES FOR YOU

...LET IN RAIN...AND CLEAR IT OUT!!!
AND
LET IT RAIN...AND CLEAR IT OUT!!!
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP!!! <sorry no rice but asians like soup! with the little jacked up spoon and all!

yea so the song rocks pretty hard i must say....if you haven't heard it, shame on you

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
thats Steve O.(the actor) not Steve-O(the jack ***) but yeah... kung pow! enter the fist is a great movie

unless my plans change within the next 7hours and 20 mins, i wont be going to ccx, so sorry (i actually have money to go too.. so much suckage!)

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
guess wat everyone on this page got +rep from me i still need to give it to glyph g.fizzle and linkmastersword so i can have everyone else on this page since someone de repped me .....

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
oooo heres a Banner i made it aint that good but its for grabs if anyone wants it

It seems like i have given too much rep in the last 24 hours

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
More than most people have, but I though you got a second bar after 50. Not that it matters for you. G-reg>rep. You're untouchable.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
How did that happen? Did you piss off a mod or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom