• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Odd things about you?

Wizards Bane

Smash Rookie
I carry a small jar of pickled onions everywhere I go. What are some odd things about you?

Overload

Smash Lord
I really don't believe you carry around a jar of pickled onions wherever you go. As for odd things about myself. . .hmm I guess it depends on what you consider odd. Heck I'm not even sure.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I can hear the sound a TV makes while it's on, even witht he volume at 0. It's a high-pitched, buzzing sound. Anyone else do that?

Except for my front 8 teeth, all of them are pointed.

I find Brawl more enjoyable than Melee.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I can hear the sound a TV makes while it's on, even witht he volume at 0. It's a high-pitched, buzzing sound. Anyone else do that?
A lot of kids have it and when you reach a certain age I think you lose it.
Some kid told me it's possible to get it as your ringtone so only kids can tell when it's on :p.

-:bowser:Bowser King

XACE-K

Smash Master
Same with me.

I imatate the moves of Smash Bros characters sometimes when I'm home alone. There are probably some other stuff but that's the only thing I can think of right now. >_<

Edit: I can cross my eyes so I can look in 2 different directions and I can crack my pinkies and right elbow whenever I want to.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I collect toenails. >_>

Also, my right thumb can touch my wrist. I have more stuff...but..yeah.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
My friend used to have that ringtone bowser king mentioned. It's really high pitched and annoying, and I recall him saying that only people up to around 20 can hear it.

Scott!

Smash Lord
I can't really hear the sound of the TV so much as... I dunno, just detect it. When I walk into my house, I'll know if the TV is on before I hear anything. Also I'm over 20, for whatever that's worth.

Overload

Smash Lord
I can crack my right ankle at will, and it sometimes cracks every few steps.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
In the spring, I shed my winter coat and puff up my brightly colored chest in hopes of attracting a mate.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I never get tired, in P.E. when all the other kids are just crapping out on the benches I'm still standing asking the coach when do we get out of halftime.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
I cannot hear the sound of a TV without the sound on, and I refuse to believe that people who claim to do so are actually hearing anything. :p

I'm a complete and total atheist, but I refuse to put it on any official documents for fear of getting crap about it. I generally put "Pastafarian" instead and hope that they have no idea what I'm talking about.

SwordmasterXXXI

Smash Journeyman
I can hear the sound a TV makes while it's on, even with the volume at 0 and a 360 disc drive running
I'm double jointed.
I think Oatmeal cookies dipped in sour cream is the best snack ever.

that's all I can think of right now.......

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
derek.haines said:
I cannot hear the sound of a TV without the sound on, and I refuse to believe that people who claim to do so are actually hearing anything. :p
It's a religious conspiracy. We're all in it together. (but seriously, it does emit a frequency. Instruments can pick it up.)

derek.haines said:
I generally put "Pastafarian" instead and hope that they have no idea what I'm talking about.
At least that one has documentation.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
It's a religious conspiracy. We're all in it together. (but seriously, it does emit a frequency. Instruments can pick it up.)
lol, I know. I sometimes joke that my girlfriend can hear whenever a TV has been on at any point in history. I just can't hear it myself unless it's a really old or particularly loud CRT set.

keeper

Smash Champion
-I can hear the sound of almost every electronic. I hear my GameBoy color buzzing when it is on, same with my cell phone (I usually turn it off), hear my TV, hear a light bulb when I turn it on, hear the electricity at my school (those big tube lights), and just about anything. <_<
-I too, remember useless things, even if they aren't facts. Such as M&M's have a packing rate of somewhere between 60-66% and spheres have one of about half. I remember random slogans and commercials from when I was a child as well and conversations I had with people that were not the least bit significant.
-I dress left to right.
-I bite my nails, have since I was 2.
-I didn't stop nursing on my finger until I was 13 and whenever I feel something similar to my old blanket (that I still have) I get the urge to suck on my left middle finger.
-My wrists hurt all the time.
-I used to be able to do the splits all three ways, then I grew. >:
-My hands and feet are always cold; I have awful circulation.
-I hold my controller different for every game I play and wear paint off of controllers really fast without my hands sweating.
-I hate most popular game franchises. I really only play Pokémon, Armored Core, Smash, Kirby, Metroid, and I can't remember what others. haha
-I get my hair cut twice a year.
-I mutter insults to people I don't like, a lot.
-I'm a grammar and spelling troll.
-I procrastinate a lot.

I can't remember much else for now.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I wear, and have been wearing, the exact same pair of unwashed jeans for the last 3 months.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It's only recently that I've started doing this, but if I go to sleep wearing socks, I'll wake up in the morning to find that I've somehow removed the left sock.

Always the left one. I have no idea why.

Top Bottom