• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Octorock, Spits his Way in!

Octorock?

• Octorock!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Octorock!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Octorock?

• Octorock?!

• Octodeku!

• Octoguardian?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Pirahna Plant? Other mario enemys? Or a Bokoblin? No the Truely most important Zelda enemy comes forth!

The Octorock!

Known for being land dwelling Water creatures with an habit of Spitting rocks at people!
Nintendo and smash often forget what they even are like in Skyward sword where octorocks hide under Bushes like dekus!
while we may pull moves from them these are not octorocks they are dekus so we will honor the actual red, Small, landwelling inspirations for the Guardians aka THE ZELDA ENEMYS!

Blau octorock.png
Blue Zelda 1 Octorock

1625495690816.png
Ocarina of Time Octorock
1625443551522.png
Octo Picture made by Hwretched
You can imagine their looks as you want as long as theyre Landwelling and dont hide under stuff!

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Because I do not play many Legend of Zelda games, it would ordinarily be difficult for me to know which characters I would support except for variants and close associates of the main characters, which I generally do not anyway! However, the octorock looks like a fun choice for a generic. I support it. So what moveset/physics/mechanics ideas do you have? How would they play?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So yeah a moveset first let me suggest a moveset if smash make mooks from other modes playable!

Octorock (mook):
jab: Spits a single rock
Smash: Spitts 3 rocks in sucsession with the last one having launch potential
B: spits ink that slows Opponents down!

Now for my beta full moveset:
Jab: Headbut
Side strong: Stone spit

down strong: Tentacle spin
Side smash: Rock spit mad scrub style the octorock spits 3 rock in sucsession with the third one launching opponents
Down smash: Super tentacle spin
B: Ink spit slows the enemy down
Side B: Bomb spit and suck
Down B: Octomine Counter

Up B: Octoballon The Octorock uses his Octo ballon to fly into the air

Final Smash: Giant octo barrage Octorock calls bigger octo enemys to hit the opponent:

Last edited:

LordOfSpade

Smash Rookie
I honestly think Octorok would make the most sense for a new Zelda character. Most Zelda characters appear in one game and are forgotten by the next, but Octoroks have remained a staple since the beginning. Plus they're cute (usually).

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I honestly think Octorok would make the most sense for a new Zelda character. Most Zelda characters appear in one game and are forgotten by the next, but Octoroks have remained a staple since the beginning. Plus they're cute (usually).
i meanm impa, gorons and maybe vaati and skullkid make sense too but yeah octorocks are super cute!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yeah you did do you want to mege all old posts into this thread? i can even make you co-owner of this thread if you want too!
youre not supposed to make new threads youre supposed to bump the old ones. or at least ask a mod if its ok for you to start a new one

Oracle Link

Smash Master
youre not supposed to make new threads youre supposed to bump the old ones. or at least ask a mod if its ok for you to start a new one
Ok fine how about i transfer my stuff to your thread than?
Also i did try and look if theres an octorock thread but i didnt found it!
We should really ask mods tho!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Absolutely not. If we get a Zelda enemy, it is 100% Lynel for me.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Feel like he'd alt well with Deku Scrub. (Octodeku, as it were), especially as Deku Scrub's moves have been fleshed from playable points in Majora's Mask and Cadence of Hyrule.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Ill will atleast give him an Deku alt but its hard to make!
The image you have in the first post with the octorok under the bush is already pretty close. Like if it had yellow eyes, tree-bark-skin, and the foliage was lowered to be part of the head rather than atop it, you'd be pretty close.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
This thread is the second Search result i feel very honored...
Or im just sad how liittle love Octorocks get!

Top Bottom