• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West {Oct 24, 2015} WiiU Custom moves... (700 alquire Parkway. Hayward, Ca. 94544)

{Oct 24, 2015} WiiU Custom moves... (700 alquire Parkway. Hayward, Ca. 94544)
Posted by kafurie1
700 alquire Parkway. Hayward, Ca. 94544
Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 08:18 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
ummm. What happened? I'm guessing you had your days off? regardless, I hope to see you there next time
Oh my god yeah I´m so sorry I thought it was Sunday not Saturday, I hope you were able to make things work without the system.

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Oh my god yeah I´m so sorry I thought it was Sunday not Saturday, I hope you were able to make things work without the system.

There was no free play, but it went well enough. I Hope to see you next time though!

ImmortalFox408

Smash Rookie
Great game everybody! It was a blast doing another one of these tournaments. There were 30 videos created, and I'll edit a couple of them today, but I seem to have gotten sick, and I'm really just thinking about sleep.

On a side note, at previous tournaments I was asked to bring food, and this time I brought doughnuts and fruit, but no one was really into that. Should I bring food to another, and if so what would be ideal? I'm guessing pizza, it would be sold nearly at cost as I'm not looking to make profit, just make what I spend back.
I really liked the doughnuts but I don't know how to eat the kiwi XD I thought you needed to peel the shell and I didn't have a knife or anything lol. Excellent idea with the water,pizza, and doughnuts honestly they weren't even expensive either. 10/10 loved this tournament.

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
I really liked the doughnuts but I don't know how to eat the kiwi XD I thought you needed to peel the shell and I didn't have a knife or anything lol. Excellent idea with the water,pizza, and doughnuts honestly they weren't even expensive either. 10/10 loved this tournament.

It's great that you had fun! Lol yes I should have grabbed a knife for the kiwi, but oh well

Top Bottom