• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OCEAN COUNTY NJ???? I need someone to play smash with... I will travel there...

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
Will anybody hang out with me.... I'll drive anywhere within reasonable distance of Barnegat/Manahawkin NJ... even over an hr if its worth it... I'm staying with friend of the family who do not like company outside of me, so coming over here is out of the question. I am also curretnly organizing a decent sized gaming group specializing in Brawl. I can play any of the 3 smash bros games, but currently I'm training in Brawl. For those who think I'm weird... I'M NOT! I'm 21 yr old, very experienced at videogames (especially smash bros.), and will meet in a public place if needed to prove that I'm not some creep-o... But for the love of God himself... people just aren't either here (NJ being apparently a huge state for pros and such) which is B.S. or they just dont wanna give me the time of day. I'm good enough to be worth the effort... If you must know I will even tell you who I main/sub:

508-887-5013 call/txt

Brawl:

- G&W (main)
- Marth (main)
- MK (main)
- Mario (main)
- PkMn Trainer (main)

- Link (sub)
- Toon Link (sub)
- Peach (sub)
- Kirby (sub)
- Pikachu (sub)

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
wow, I really havent been on in ages... I'm moving to NJ as well... I was there a while back and it seemed that the smash community does not exist in south jersey at all... It's nice to see you trying so hard to make something out of nothing, but unless these people start responding to you you shouldn't even bother... I mean the last time we played you were at Mass Madness under a pretend name... LoL... is this username another one of them? Anyways I retired from smash ages ago but I see our training has paid off with you... when I get down there I should definitely look you up and maybe others will join us... at least then you will be able to practice... hmm... anyways good luck hpe you can find someone since I obviously cannot be there for today.. LOLZ

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
wow, that is sad... so there really are no good players near here (minus the ones that never call back).. It sucks... You know better than anyone how hard and long we trained... haha... those fight nights in Framingham, MA were legendary... with SpicTom and Dan... ahh... sometimes I really do miss the actual social life that seems to have disappeared now that I'm in NJ... this was supposed to be the land of "great pros" hahaha... yeah... well... I called "M2k" (nothing... no returned calls or PM's just nothing)... I played with "SuperKnight" and his buddies one night but I havent heard a **** word from them since either... LoL had I only been able to go over there again. heh. things be different but onviously nobody (cept my few local buddies) want anything to do with me... oh well at least I have tried

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
when i go to visit my grandparents ill let ya know and we can train... unfortunately nobody lives down here who wants to train with me... its sad.. i know...

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Listen guy, don't go name dropping. We didn't find your company to be all that amusing rather than slightly bothersome. I'm not saying you're a bad person, just not our cup of tea. Calm it down.

Also, there is mad secret humor.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
whats so funny? I'm just trying to get people to hang out with.. I dont see any jokes or secret humors embedded in the text?
You having to say you aren't a creep means you probaly are one, and that is funny

dmbrandon

Smash Master
ahh, I see, no actually that is from a mere incident where I tried to meet someone and they felt uncomfortable. Therefore, I made it a point and priority when trying to meet up and play against fellow smashers, to ensure that they are comfortable in knowing that I am indeed a 21 yr old male who plays smash and has a girlfriend. I am not a creepy individual, although I do like creepy and scary movies...

as for you trying to get under my skin, go bother someone else please because I really don't care what you think. This forum wasn't about you and you probably could not mark up to me anyways so we will leave it at that. P.S. Just ask Korean DJ or OmegaBlackMage who I am, because they know me... the question will be who the hell are you?

ha ha... just try to refrain from making ******** comments in my thread, before I bruise your oversized ego anymore.. I clearly have intellectually overridden your pathetic attempts to insult me and make me feel insignifigant...

I guess in the end this thread is funny, because it is always funny to see someone get OWNED
I need a bigger space for my sig. XD

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
ahh, I see, no actually that is from a mere incident where I tried to meet someone and they felt uncomfortable. Therefore, I made it a point and priority when trying to meet up and play against fellow smashers, to ensure that they are comfortable in knowing that I am indeed a 21 yr old male who plays smash and has a girlfriend. I am not a creepy individual, although I do like creepy and scary movies...

as for you trying to get under my skin, go bother someone else please because I really don't care what you think. This forum wasn't about you and you probably could not mark up to me anyways so we will leave it at that. P.S. Just ask Korean DJ or OmegaBlackMage who I am, because they know me... the question will be who the hell are you?

ha ha... just try to refrain from making ******** comments in my thread, before I bruise your oversized ego anymore.. I clearly have intellectually overridden your pathetic attempts to insult me and make me feel insignifigant...

I guess in the end this thread is funny, because it is always funny to see someone get OWNED
I don't even want to know why you thought it was a good idea to post something like this.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
you have 5 mains and 5 secondaries. ur obviously really good man but we are all central jersey and u are souf.

go play with tbagz and his crew LOL actually u might leave near m2k or be near philly

Eggm

Smash Hero
We'll play sometime. When i'm back near my dads his house is like 5 minutes from barnegat. But only melee. :)

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
ignoring the other people who were making fun of this thread isnt worth the time... for those who have responded accordingly I appreciate it and will keep in contact off and on... I will def play melee with you Eggm you sound like a nice guy, and crithzakidd you also are very nice thanks for the respect... I main so many different characters because I do not agree with the same notion of only "top tiers" being worth peoples time in tournaments.. I like to have variation and have fun, which is ultimately the games intended purpose after all.

Top Bottom