• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocala carpool to gigs (brawl)?

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
How many people from ocala going to gigs? I dont have much money now consideringgg all im doing is going to school full time, so i was thinking one of us drives...i'd drive if this happened...say three of us go, all pitch in like 15 bucks for gas...rather than like 40 to go solo...anyone down for this? or am i all by myself in ocala that wants to go to this? lawl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you should of course get meow mix. see if masky can drive to ocala (its like 45 min from gainesville i think) and come with you. im sure he could also find like 2-3 random people to come with him from campus or something

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
True, if masky, lio and all of you from gainesville just want to carpool and chip in for gas, that'd be good stuff, conserve a lot of gas money.

Masky

Smash Master
I wish I could go with you all to Gigs, sorry everyone :(

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
yeah man i'd pick all you guys up for sure, it'd be me, you, harriet, zergum, and meowmix, everyone just chip in like 15-20 bucks, cause i'd be going north to gainesville, then 2 hours to orlando, then back up to gainesville, then back south to ocala, you wanna possibly team for this lio? or you teaming with zergum or harriettheguy?

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
That'd be awesome, lets just stay at your house the night before lio, get some practice in, then just do the same thing we did for fast....except possibly sleep this time, cause i was tired as **** going home that day lol.

MattNF

Smash Lord
*** I would probably go with you guys, except, you know, I have no clue who any of you are. >_>

And Brawl. lolbrawl. There should be Melee.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
lol, i dont care who you are unless you are a 69 year old guy with a molestation record, if you wanna go mang, then hit me up.

Zergum

Smash Cadet
Supporting the fact that Gville is interested? But yeah i'm down to pay gas $

Liovidal007

Smash Cadet
yea yea, we should definitely do this. what day is this btw? also if GDX is down to come, you're more than welcome to :)

edit: dammit! wrong screen name, i always forget to use the new one!

Masky

Smash Master
GDX lives in Orlando... so Gainesville might be kind of out of the way on his way to... Orlando

oh and Gigs is on 10/18

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
lol, wasnt aware of that minor detail...as for the tourney date, i dont think 10/25 would be such a good idea considering that its gator growl weekend. if anything the weekend after would be a bit better cuz i doubt people would show up with hangovers and what not and would probably leave really early to go party. I wouldn't be able to make it either cuz I have a bunch of friends coming over for gator growl so yea....another minor detail...

edit: I found out about gator growl being that weekend about 10 mins ago, otherwise i wouldve suggested it earlier

Masky

Smash Master
oh ****, guess 10/25 is no good then... but there's a Melee tournament in the region on 11/1... crap

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Wait...gigs is the 18th i thought...or are you talking about the gainesville tournament not being such a good date?

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Ice climbers are really good against falco, but its still not exactly the easiest thing ever, lol.

Top Bottom