• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Obama's speech was simply inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
The fact that he's a black person who is not an athlete but is still popular is even odder.

Er........

MLK was popular, I'm White, he's my hero, and he wasn't popular for his athletic abilities....

That statement, was, whether you meant it that way orr not, undeniably racist, so right now the best course of action may be to back away slowly.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Barrack Hussein Obama will not stand and put his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance.
You lost all credibility when you said that. No law says you can't, and it's not even considered rude if you don't. Why you think this is a reason why he would make a bad president is beyond me.

Him volunteering in his community only shows that he's a good guy. Not necessarily the best president ever (Neither McCain nor Obama will be the best president), but he's still at least trying to help.

D

Deleted member

No Australian French fry peddler will ever get my vote!

bored

Smash Ace
Oh yes, Obama for President.....

You'll get your change alright.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
There's nothing better than watching middle schoolers join in on presidential debates, then be rocked in half by college students.

Edit: GreenKirby is 21. >_> Nevermind. Hahahaha.

Wuss

Smash Champion
All right you asswipes, just shut it. Snobboards never cease to amaze me in rudeness
lol, way to insult our rudeness, and then be rude yourself. I figured a 21 year old would be more mature (wtf was I thinking?).

BTW, Palin is evangelical in nature, and believes in creationism. Wow. I can't believe that people who still believe in creationism and are hard core conservatives like that can be allowed to run for office. i mean, she could decree that school have to teach creationism or some shi*. Where would our future be then...

Matt

Banned via Administration
In other words, this topic incites nothing but flames. This place has more flames than the Chaos Sanctuary! Hahahaha, get it, Diablo players? Livvers? Anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom