• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oasis Mafia - Over!

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I got a townie vibe from him before all the weirdness happened. I think in the end he managed to explain himself although it took a long time. I was considering Jester at some point but then remembered to reread the rules. I just don't see anyone coaching him. I understand Jackrito's stance in #174 but this is just so weird that I can't see them as scum. However it would be really helpful if they could drop the attitude and actually try to post reads.
so we only look at part of the picture here, pick and choose what we want to decide means anything
I hate that you mentioned Jester here
if Ninja was to flip a wolf, people like you who make premature reads like this, are what makes this game harder than it needs to be

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I think I am town enough for day 1
I think there are players who have posted less then me, that are not as townie, but townie enough day 1
but don't get bothered with, because they come and go
but you focus on me, who is literally reading this thread 24/7?
I really don't get why your so mad about this at least you are not in half the games bottom 4 like myself. You should be used to this by now.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I really don't get why your so mad about this at least you are not in half the games bottom 4 like myself. You should be used to this by now.
I should haha
if somehow you managed to be the top train today, I would 100% be against this lynch
our playstyles always manage to get a lot of heat

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
If I understand you correctly you looked at UP's refutation of my points and instead of checking for yourself their validity you took UP's reasons for granted. Why? Again, what was your thought-process?
I was honestly just being lazy with my reading, that's it. I was very tired and I just decided to piggyback off someone else's reads instead of doing some of myself. so when I look back at it, I see that you are far more likely to be town then anything.

And Ran, I didn't see this post, so thanks for bringing it to my attention.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
ya know, looking at the more recent posts, I don't think Ran is scum anymore. I'm not sure who is scum, but Ran honestly is just a townie that thought I was suspicious. Nothing more and nothing less.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
And I don't have one currently ranmaru ranmaru , I'm still thinking to determine my reads now, though I'm pretty sure your town now.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
I think I am town enough for day 1
That's questionable.
but you focus on me, who is literally reading this thread 24/7?
I'm questioning multiple players. I didn't single you out.
do you consider yourself a good player?
I'm hit and miss. I can pinpoint all scum one game and completely miss them in the next. I'm a good enough player to be targeted by scum N1 5 out 6 recent games, according to a statistic I compiled just before our forum went down.

What exactly was so townie about was Ninja, for you to decide he was fine?
Clearly enough people didn't think he was townie, people still dont think he is townie
but you come in, "I think his tone is townie"
I explicitly said that the townie vibe came before the scummy things started. So this is a misrepresentation. What gave me a townie vibe originally was his apparent willingness to give info, to help town.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
man its so hard to get a concrete read on Ninja
but I would kinda be lying to myself, if I didnt think he is probably more likely to flip town at this point

Wiisp

Smash Lord
UP hasn't come back, which bothers me so god damn much
but Idk if that actually means anything

its pretty nai for me to talk about how townie I believe I am
Ya I can be really hit or miss, I tend to miss more because Town tend to be explicitly more wolfie, and reading outside of shallow level can be somewhat hard
and I am not trying to misrep anything, I do not believe you should outright ignoring their outburst
you should be trying to tell me why that explicitly isn't wolfie, rather than arguing everything before seemed ok

Sabrar

Smash Ace
I do not believe you should outright ignoring their outburst
I did not ignore it. In the read you quoted I'm saying that his explanation for the confusion over neighbors is satisfactory to me and I'm basically giving a TWTBAW opinion because he is not coached.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Boom (3) - Ran, Wisp, Jack

Ninja (2) - Laser, Boom

Utopian (1) - Sabrar
I hate Pythag's vote
I hate that Maven isnt voting
I hate that ZDS isn't voting

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
BoomFrog BoomFrog I'm going to need you to answer the point about Jack in Sabrar's #309.
I answered already in #336 . Jack's dramatic change in tone made me need to read them. They stayed my #2 scum slot, but my vote in them wasn't helping get more of a read so I moved it. I didn't ever get time to do a real reread on Jack, but at this point the role thing has me putting them as "suspicious but I'd rather not lynch".

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I hate Pythag's vote
I hate that Maven isnt voting
I hate that ZDS isn't voting
Btw, ranmaru ranmaru This is the towny **** I'm taking about that wiisp keeps doing. They are trying to solve and get frustrated when people are not giving info that will help town in future analysis. They care about solving.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I think we are getting snowed somewhere lol
##vote Pythag
spicy vote time

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Huh.
Interesting vote, why did you vote that way?
Although that is making me question your townieness.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Alright, this is making me suspicious of both of you. why does boo. on a vote by Wiisp with no reasoning from either of them?you

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Ya know, I've read back and Boo m is suspicious as hell, and that vote with no reasoning sealed it for me
##BoomFrog

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
TOWN [Sabrar >Pythag > Z25 > Laser | Maven | Boom | Jack > Wisp > Ninja] SCUM

I don't approve of this wagon. Thanks to Laser, I've concluded Boom is not scum for defending Ninja hard, since it seems to be in his meta. After recent events, I now realize I have been correct originally.

Bottom Four: [Ninja > Wisp > Jack > Boom]

##Unvote
##3DSNinja

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ya I'm staying on Ninja
Not that I don't believe boom isnt a wolf still
But ur vote swaps got me paraniod
This is scum.

Part of me is worried that I'm following Ran to much he is the controlling pretence that makes them great as town, but awful to catch as scum. After just being in a game where a wolf pocketed me hard this feels similar. I have no reason to doubt Ranmaru other then just doubt since they appear the most towny is the issue. I guess this is something that I just keep in mind and worry about in the late game if needed.
This is scum.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
TOWN [Sabrar >Pythag > Z25 > Laser | Maven | Boom | Jack > Wisp > Ninja] SCUM

I don't approve of this wagon. Thanks to Laser, I've concluded Boom is not scum for defending Ninja hard, since it seems to be in his meta. After recent events, I now realize I have been correct originally.

Bottom Four: [Ninja > Wisp > Jack > Boom]

##Unvote
##3DSNinja
I mean I hate his last post

Wiisp

Smash Lord
you need to kill me today then, because you won't be able to kill me tomorrow given my role
just a tip

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Note that Wisp and Jack were the only players to cast doubt on my slot after swapping from Ninja to Boom. Then Wisp is doing the same in his #955. Trying to cast doubt on Sabrar, who has a good position in town.

Top Bottom