• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oasis Mafia - Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Reads:

Sabrar: I've noticed that Sabrar isn't as hyper active as I'd expect, yet it doesn't mean he's scum from that alone. Plus I have seen him scumhunt in thread and he has been present, he's just been toned down. When I have seen scum sabrar (only once mind you), he was much less present, and giving excuses as to why he couldn't be around. I could be wrong and remembering things wrong, but Boom and Laser can correct me if I'm wrong, since we can't access the forums anymore. He has progression and to me it seems like it comes from a town pov. He is my strongest town read, who is consistently scum hunting, with good points. If not me, he would be one to actually pin point scum. Of that I am confident.

Pythag: I expect a scum Pythag to be less likely to be as present as he has been. I already like his #30. I don't expect Pythag to be aggressive, but I have been seeing a genuine attempt at sorting and solving.

#80 #103 #178 #181 #192 #298 #343

These are more active questioning from Pythag, which seem genuine. I also like that he states a town read on Ninja, and as expected, asks me about the other side. (Which I'll respond to) I also don't have any pings from Pythag either.

Z25: I think he took a while to warm up, but has been more engaged with discussion and has given his reads on the cast after the neighborhood has been exposed. #120 #137 is also a sense of discovery. I think he also has a passive aspect to his play, and also isn't voting at the moment, but has shown their stances. Yet, I would also like to see how their reads have updated.

Boomfrog: I find his posts to be reasonable upon reconsidering my read on Laser. We don't have much from him, and he can be dangerous if left unchecked. Yet I'm fine with him for today. Yet I need more from him to have a more solid read from him. His reads post is the only post I feel we can really look at: #173 Does come in with a post considering both sides on Ninja: #350 I have no reason to believe he's mafia from his posts, but like Laser, I'd like more.

Laser: He entered with the emoji posting restriction, which was null. It was hard to understand his content, but after he dropped it, and showed his thought process from the reactions to it, shows to me it was all town motivated. His confusion with my early interaction with Sabrar also makes sense, as I have (multiple times) explained that I dread setup speculation over scum hunting. He is also wrong on Sabrar, but I almost reconsidered my read on Sabrar due to his read on him. He's lower in the town list as he hasn't done as much since then, although has asked Ninja a question about the slip. I am curious about his updated reads.

---

Wisp: Wisp has yet to give a full dive, which he states he'll give Thursday. Him not voting or pushing anyone, or showing any sign of WIM also isn't helping myself or others read him. Yet he hasn't shown any agenda yet either. He wants others to find a different direction than Ninja but isn't doing the work himself.

Maven: Null. Not someone I'd want lynched today, but he's not someone I'd cry over if he were used as a compromise lynch. Yet I hope at the same time, he actually comes through and posts content. When Maven comes through, he comes through. He usually doesn't, though.

---

UP: Sabrar mentions a good point of him being over confident with the neighborhood and lessening over time, which is the only thing from having full trust in UP. It shows he's ashamed of being confident in that fact. Confidence can waver, but only if the player in question plays in a way that causes them to realize they may be wrong. His #73 seems calculated, because at the time, there was nothing to suggest Ninja as suspicious. So Sabrar's concerns are valid here. In his #76, he mentions that Ninja is earnest and upfront, so this shows there is little reason to have his read 'fall really quickly', especially without knowing the reasoning behind his decision to out the neighborhood. I also don't find his #289 to be a genuine take, because Wisp hasn't really done much to earn a town read, which is why I think he's asking that question. Finally, I find #290 to be random, and odd since he had such confidence on Ninja. Doesn't make sense to drop the wagon when there are only two votes on it. Plus he states he has no change in read on Ninja, so there was no reason to change gear here. It would only make sense from a Town POV if his read did change from Ninja's play.

Jackrito: #119 What stands out to me was his question to Wisp, which was a good point. I take his #54 as null. Jack seems to be doing the right things, but I also agree with Sabrar that, he hasn't been looking closely in terms with Laser. His #124 seems unfair stating that 'town would not do this' when it's a null thing to do, but when shown afterwards, it seemed likely to be a town thing to do and Jack even backed down from it. It just shows he wasn't actually considering that side. I also agree with Sabrar that his #155 doesn't care to actually show the evidence for why finds UP's posts good yet having an annoying feeling towards his play. Finally in his #314 he justifies Ninja as town by saying 'he's the worst town he has ever seen' while agreeing with my #268 entirely. Finally his #170 seems to be unfair towards Pythag, who has been present and trying to move the game forward (with questioning) in comparison to his read on Ninja, who isn't doing that much, but does try to seem town. Yet they don't consider this from Ninja, but uses that (trying to appear town) as ammo against Pythag. Aggressiveness or passiveness doesn't actually do much to show one's own alignment, what matters is the intent. Pythag has been much more helpful than Ninja. Yet Jack has committed to this stance, even after he Pythag has seemed to resolve this.

3DSNinja: Ninja was caught newb scum from page one. He didn't answer Pythag's question, which shows he cares more to show that he has a suspicion on UP rather than genuinely interact with it.

#44 #45 This is not something he would know to avoid as newb scum. I can't blame him for it, but it's something he should note as a lesson for the future. #68 #79 he claims neighbors to narrow the suspect pool, but that doesn't really help explain why he felt it was best to do so even when I suggested against it. I respond to this in my #81 but he feels tight lipped as if he doesn't want to engage with this further. He only then comes back to post reads after the fact: #107 It seems like a post that doesn't mesh naturally with the rest. As in, he comes back mentioning Laser being a troll and giving his reads but it doesn't naturally progress from my conversation with him nor UP's. Plus the worst part is this quote:

But eh, I don't really care if y'all think I'm suspicious.
Finally, the nail in his coffin and the silver bullet:

Again, I don't really care about you voting for me. Vote me off if you guys think I'm suspicious.

I don't really care.

BTW, Ran and Z25 are def town, I'm less supicious of Z25, Sabrar and UP are still my primary suspects.
Yeah, y'all can vote me off if ya deem me suspicious, I don't give a ****.

I still think y'all should be looking into UP more, but that's just me.

Z25 and Ran are def town
Both quotes are posted 2 minutes apart. What really is damning is the green, why is there an insistence of stating myself and Z as def town? To me, it's simply to spread misinformation and connections upon his scum flip. Plus, the red shows he cares more than he likes us to think. He's noted that Wisp's bravado has given him a town read, so he's been trying to use the same tactic but over-using it. Which shows us he cares more for his own appearance and survival rather than solving. Do note that there was a period of time that I wasn't posting, so he had plenty of time to try to solve in the mean time, but it seems he is spending his time defending rather than scumhunting. Since page 8, he hasn't been present, or making an effort to progress the town in his own way.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
TOWN [Sabrar >Pythag > Z25 > Boomfrog > Laser | Wisp , Maven| UP > Jackrito > 3DSNinja] SCUM

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
how would a noob townie screw up look different?
They would try their best to prove themselves to the town. They know they are innocent, so they would vote themselves knowing their flip would show that what they were saying was indeed, true and honest, but misunderstood. Ninja isn't doing that here, instead he's over-playing up the 'I don't care attitude' while changing tone to a more agreeable tone. They aren't here trying to help town even through this situation. This shows an instinct for survival, and nothing beyond that. They are staying mostly silent so things can blow over for them, even while most players are indeed giving them a bone. (Just not myself, but I have been pretty silent to give them some space to see if they picked themselves up)

In the end, they claimed their neighborhood without consulting their neighbors, and after being advised against it. Yet their reasoning is 'I was trying to get Laser out of a bind' which isn't a good reason to do so. I certainly do think it requires coaching for them to do this action as newb-scum. Yet it's scum motivated because the move was calculated, and they claimed it without any reconsideration.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Now then, the Wisp slip seems to be an easy one two hit combo. First of all, this reeks of misinformation. I think it's safe to observe it with a grain of salt. Not that one should hand wave it, but everyone forgets the possibility that this was a deliberate slip. It doesn't help Wisp at the moment that he's yet to bite fully into the game, but I would not damn him due to this. We should look at his content to read him first and foremost.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ninja scum:

1. Doesn't care enough to interact and 'forgets' to respond to questions relevant to scumhunting.
2. Claimed neighborhood without consulting; calculated.
3. Bravado to seem town; over-done.
4. Isn't doing anything to help progress town; survival mindset.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote Count 1.7

Utopian (2) - Ninja, Sabrar [L-4]

Maven (2) - pythag , Boom

Ninja (1) - Ran

Sabrar (1) - Laser

Boom (1) - Utopian

Laser (1) - Jack

Not Voting (3)
Maven, Z25, Wisp

P1
Sabrar #Laser
Ninja #UP
pythag #Maven
Ran #Jack
Laser #Ran
UP #Jack
UP #Unv
UP #Sabrar
Z25 #pythag
Boom #Sabrar
Laser #Wiisp
Ran #Ninja

P2
Jack #Laser
Boom #Unv
Boom #Jack
Ran #Laser

P3-P4*
Z25 #Unv

P4-P5*
Laser #Sabrar
Ran #Unv
Ran #Ninja
Sabrar #Unv
Sabrar #UP
Jack #Unv
UP #Unv
UP #Ninja

P5-P7*
Jack #pythag
Boom #Unv
Boom #Maven
Wiisp #Ninja

P7-P9*
Wiisp #Unv
UP #Unv
UP #Boom

P10
Jack #Laser

Notes
None

Players and Events
Link

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to execute!

Deadline: Monday, April 20, 2:00pm EDT

Last edited:

Wiisp

Smash Lord
ranmaru ranmaru
Honestly I am glad you are not using that weird post to link me Ninja
if he does in flip wolf
He doesn't know me at all? I can't imagine him evening mentioning my name
unless

1. We are wolves together (clearly this isn't a thing, regardless of if he is a wolf)
2. Someone on his team knows me

I am confident enough to remove Pythag and Ranmaru

which leads to one of these 3:
UtopianPoyzin
Z25
Jackrito

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You mentioned how a Scum neighbor may have claimed if they thought they couldn’t manipulate the chat in the long run. So I was asking if you thought of a reason as to why they may not have tried at all if they are scum.

Laser and I would be new faces to 3ds, so if 3ds was scum why not try to convince the new faces of whatever scum wanted to manipulate rather then claim neighborhood to the thread?
I think they would normally, try to keep up appearances with their neighbors and not have the bold decision to make such a claim if they (along with their buddies) are beginners. I do think that this decision would require coaching from a mate that is more experienced then they are. In the end, the claim was calculated and they were very hesitant to talk openly about the reasoning behind their decision at the time.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
isoing is actually kinda annoying on this site because the iso doesn't show the full post without me clicking it...

Wiisp

Smash Lord
ranmaru ranmaru
this may be a stupid question
but have the other players he mentioned actually confirmed the existence of the chat?
I could probably go find this, but I don't feel like it

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes, Z and Laser confirmed being their neighbor if that is what you are asking.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
isoing is actually kinda annoying on this site because the iso doesn't show the full post without me clicking it...
Maybe if we get a large enough community, we can ask pretty please for that to be implemented on this site .

ranmaru ranmaru

UtopianPoyzin
Z25
Jackrito
man I'm feeling the z25 train right now.
I don't know much about Jack.

Ran you showed how you expected a skilled townie to play, but have you written off the possibility of a noob town? for 3DS that is.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wrote how a noob town would play near their death bed. A skilled player wouldn't vote themselves near death.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Jack, in particular, is probably a little more abrasive as wolf
probably likely to feel more involved, cause he sure does love to play as a wolf
I hate that he labeled me as a red, like so much
like I was super serious when I said he might be a wolf

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I would never vote myself ever
the only time I could see myself voting myself, is to hammer myself if I know its inevitable, and to prevent spew in the case of whoever hammers me
but obviously only if I was a wolf, else I would never vote myself

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Pythag, consider Exlight as an example. The dude was considered as a suspect, but he came through to help in his own way. Notice how Ninja isn't doing that.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pythag, consider Exlight as an example. The dude was considered as a suspect, but he came through to help in his own way. Notice how Ninja isn't doing that.
I follow you now. I don't know if I exactly agree with it, but I follow.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I'm treating \pytra
Reads:

Sabrar: I've noticed that Sabrar isn't as hyper active as I'd expect, yet it doesn't mean he's scum from that alone. Plus I have seen him scumhunt in thread and he has been present, he's just been toned down. When I have seen scum sabrar (only once mind you), he was much less present, and giving excuses as to why he couldn't be around. I could be wrong and remembering things wrong, but Boom and Laser can correct me if I'm wrong, since we can't access the forums anymore. He has progression and to me it seems like it comes from a town pov. He is my strongest town read, who is consistently scum hunting, with good points. If not me, he would be one to actually pin point scum. Of that I am confident.

Pythag: I expect a scum Pythag to be less likely to be as present as he has been. I already like his #30. I don't expect Pythag to be aggressive, but I have been seeing a genuine attempt at sorting and solving.

#80 #103 #178 #181 #192 #298 #343

These are more active questioning from Pythag, which seem genuine. I also like that he states a town read on Ninja, and as expected, asks me about the other side. (Which I'll respond to) I also don't have any pings from Pythag either.

Z25: I think he took a while to warm up, but has been more engaged with discussion and has given his reads on the cast after the neighborhood has been exposed. #120 #137 is also a sense of discovery. I think he also has a passive aspect to his play, and also isn't voting at the moment, but has shown their stances. Yet, I would also like to see how their reads have updated.

Boomfrog: I find his posts to be reasonable upon reconsidering my read on Laser. We don't have much from him, and he can be dangerous if left unchecked. Yet I'm fine with him for today. Yet I need more from him to have a more solid read from him. His reads post is the only post I feel we can really look at: #173 Does come in with a post considering both sides on Ninja: #350 I have no reason to believe he's mafia from his posts, but like Laser, I'd like more.

Laser: He entered with the emoji posting restriction, which was null. It was hard to understand his content, but after he dropped it, and showed his thought process from the reactions to it, shows to me it was all town motivated. His confusion with my early interaction with Sabrar also makes sense, as I have (multiple times) explained that I dread setup speculation over scum hunting. He is also wrong on Sabrar, but I almost reconsidered my read on Sabrar due to his read on him. He's lower in the town list as he hasn't done as much since then, although has asked Ninja a question about the slip. I am curious about his updated reads.

---

Wisp: Wisp has yet to give a full dive, which he states he'll give Thursday. Him not voting or pushing anyone, or showing any sign of WIM also isn't helping myself or others read him. Yet he hasn't shown any agenda yet either. He wants others to find a different direction than Ninja but isn't doing the work himself.

Maven: Null. Not someone I'd want lynched today, but he's not someone I'd cry over if he were used as a compromise lynch. Yet I hope at the same time, he actually comes through and posts content. When Maven comes through, he comes through. He usually doesn't, though.

---

UP: Sabrar mentions a good point of him being over confident with the neighborhood and lessening over time, which is the only thing from having full trust in UP. It shows he's ashamed of being confident in that fact. Confidence can waver, but only if the player in question plays in a way that causes them to realize they may be wrong. His #73 seems calculated, because at the time, there was nothing to suggest Ninja as suspicious. So Sabrar's concerns are valid here. In his #76, he mentions that Ninja is earnest and upfront, so this shows there is little reason to have his read 'fall really quickly', especially without knowing the reasoning behind his decision to out the neighborhood. I also don't find his #289 to be a genuine take, because Wisp hasn't really done much to earn a town read, which is why I think he's asking that question. Finally, I find #290 to be random, and odd since he had such confidence on Ninja. Doesn't make sense to drop the wagon when there are only two votes on it. Plus he states he has no change in read on Ninja, so there was no reason to change gear here. It would only make sense from a Town POV if his read did change from Ninja's play.

Jackrito: #119 What stands out to me was his question to Wisp, which was a good point. I take his #54 as null. Jack seems to be doing the right things, but I also agree with Sabrar that, he hasn't been looking closely in terms with Laser. His #124 seems unfair stating that 'town would not do this' when it's a null thing to do, but when shown afterwards, it seemed likely to be a town thing to do and Jack even backed down from it. It just shows he wasn't actually considering that side. I also agree with Sabrar that his #155 doesn't care to actually show the evidence for why finds UP's posts good yet having an annoying feeling towards his play. Finally in his #314 he justifies Ninja as town by saying 'he's the worst town he has ever seen' while agreeing with my #268 entirely. Finally his #170 seems to be unfair towards Pythag, who has been present and trying to move the game forward (with questioning) in comparison to his read on Ninja, who isn't doing that much, but does try to seem town. Yet they don't consider this from Ninja, but uses that (trying to appear town) as ammo against Pythag. Aggressiveness or passiveness doesn't actually do much to show one's own alignment, what matters is the intent. Pythag has been much more helpful than Ninja. Yet Jack has committed to this stance, even after he Pythag has seemed to resolve this.

3DSNinja: Ninja was caught newb scum from page one. He didn't answer Pythag's question, which shows he cares more to show that he has a suspicion on UP rather than genuinely interact with it.

#44 #45 This is not something he would know to avoid as newb scum. I can't blame him for it, but it's something he should note as a lesson for the future. #68 #79 he claims neighbors to narrow the suspect pool, but that doesn't really help explain why he felt it was best to do so even when I suggested against it. I respond to this in my #81 but he feels tight lipped as if he doesn't want to engage with this further. He only then comes back to post reads after the fact: #107 It seems like a post that doesn't mesh naturally with the rest. As in, he comes back mentioning Laser being a troll and giving his reads but it doesn't naturally progress from my conversation with him nor UP's. Plus the worst part is this quote:

Finally, the nail in his coffin and the silver bullet:

Both quotes are posted 2 minutes apart. What really is damning is the green, why is there an insistence of stating myself and Z as def town? To me, it's simply to spread misinformation and connections upon his scum flip. Plus, the red shows he cares more than he likes us to think. He's noted that Wisp's bravado has given him a town read, so he's been trying to use the same tactic but over-using it. Which shows us he cares more for his own appearance and survival rather than solving. Do note that there was a period of time that I wasn't posting, so he had plenty of time to try to solve in the mean time, but it seems he is spending his time defending rather than scumhunting. Since page 8, he hasn't been present, or making an effort to progress the town in his own way.
I don't think you can compare how I view Ninja and Pythag since both are very different. I come from a community with a lot of bad town and so used to the nonsense of town not scum hunting and looking more scummy then anyone else. This leads to a lot of mislynchs and Town losses. Ninja looks like that to me rather then scum for reasons I gave earlier. Do I think that he needs to die for the good of town and they is a chance of him being scum yes, but it just does not feel like scum to me.

On the view of aggressive play and passive play I think that depends on culture I know a lot of town players who can't handle being scum and get really passive and just ask questions to look town are you telling me that you never see this. I don't know the meta of anyone here apart from Wisp so just using my general approach to people for now. As said in my readlist I acknowledge I'm being harsh on this slot and it is the one that is most likely to change.

I don't think I really backed down from the laser thing especially since I'm now scumreading him again. His reason was good but also able to come from scum he had enough thinking time to come up with a good excuse while just doing emotes. I did not care for looking at the deeper reasons for it because I don't play mafia to decripher emotes and was voting partly to get him to stop and also since I still stand by it was a way to avoid content.

Fast question say I'm wrong on Ninja who is most likely his partner since he is a newb scum in that case.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Even if ninja is just bad town, he is beyond a liability
like I almost never don't lynch him day 2 at the most
like there is bad town, and then there is Ninja who is so high levels of TWTBAW that he is reaching levels of "Probably just a wolf"

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Jack, in particular, is probably a little more abrasive as wolf
probably likely to feel more involved, cause he sure does love to play as a wolf
I hate that he labeled me as a red, like so much
like I was super serious when I said he might be a wolf

Do you really think it is that impossible for me to see you as a wolf, I really don't understand why this shocks you so. If you really feel from what we know of each other I won't do it unless I was a wolf, I'm a bit disappointed tbh for many reasons. Mainly that you think I have the balls to try and mislynch you and that you think I'm so scared to push you if town even though in a recent game we had a bit of a face off when you was scum and me town.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Even if ninja is just bad town, he is beyond a liability
like I almost never don't lynch him day 2 at the most
like there is bad town, and then there is Ninja who is so high levels of TWTBAW that he is reaching levels of "Probably just a wolf"
Would you agree with me that he is up there with the worst town/wolf what ever he flips.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Maybe if we get a large enough community, we can ask pretty please for that to be implemented on this site .

man I'm feeling the z25 train right now.
I don't know much about Jack.

Ran you showed how you expected a skilled townie to play, but have you written off the possibility of a noob town? for 3DS that is.

What are your issues with Z25?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Would you agree with me that he is up there with the worst town/wolf what ever he flips.
yes, but like he is a newb, you grow with experience
I am gonna dunk on him for that
especially since he has made it clear he is still new

Jackrito

Smash Ace
ranmaru ranmaru
Honestly I am glad you are not using that weird post to link me Ninja
if he does in flip wolf
He doesn't know me at all? I can't imagine him evening mentioning my name
unless

1. We are wolves together (clearly this isn't a thing, regardless of if he is a wolf)
2. Someone on his team knows me

I am confident enough to remove Pythag and Ranmaru

UtopianPoyzin
Z25
Jackrito
I don't like how our POE is so different from each other. Talk to me about laser.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Do you really think it is that impossible for me to see you as a wolf, I really don't understand why this shocks you so. If you really feel from what we know of each other I won't do it unless I was a wolf, I'm a bit disappointed tbh for many reasons. Mainly that you think I have the balls to try and mislynch you and that you think I'm so scared to push you if town even though in a recent game we had a bit of a face off when you was scum and me town.
its hurts me
because I am no where near levels of how my brothers plays
you know I will do what I have to as either alignment
Why wouldn't you try to mislynch me, if anything you are probably the best person to poke at my weaknesses like my emotional investment

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Jackrito: I've gone over a newb town that over came their scummyness. Here, Ninja has been lacking in helpful posts overall. It's bad play for town to let them skate by without actually trying to progress town. Especially after the two posts I outlined in my reads post.

A person not being able to handle being scum > becoming passive requires you to know that they can't handle scum as their meta. You say you are being harsh on this slot, why is this? Why are you being harsh with a player that is actively contributing to the game but giving the benefit of the doubt to Ninja, who is lacking in this helpful mindset.

You did back down when he made the reads post, you only got back on since he has less content. It's just a fact that you were stretching it when it was simply a null thing, which means it isn't a 'thing that town would never do'.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
What are your issues with Z25?
Most of his interactions are with 3DS, trying to help him along, I haven't seen anything.

way I see it :
neighborhood, there's gonna be 1 scum between the three of them
I think that 3DS is not a wolf.
Laser had an opening that was strange, but I've appreciated his other posts.
z25 has been mostly helping 3DS along, to navigate the site, which would appear helpful townie, yet he's more convinced that laser was the scum, and I don't see how that could happen.

PoE puts him as where I want to go in the neighborhood.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
its hurts me
because I am no where near levels of how my brothers plays
you know I will do what I have to as either alignment
Why wouldn't you try to mislynch me, if anything you are probably the best person to poke at my weaknesses like my emotional investment
I never compared you to your brother, they is a difference between a slight scum read on you because others are doing better and what your brother is. With you I can work you out in time which is why I have no interest in voting you on day one, your reaction to this seems really over the top which is nai tbh but I did not expect it. Also what does emotional investment have to do with this.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I find UP to be the most likely candidate to be his scum mate, due to the confidence in his #73 without any in-thread reason for his read to fall that fast. In addition to this, his random vote switch in #290 shows he isn't as confident to keep the wagon healthy when it's only at 2 votes.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
also you can't be done with letting bad stuff go unlynched but decide that Ninja deserves a second chance
we both know he looks terrible
we both know he can flip either alignment
and I know that we both know, he doesn't live at most another day phase regardless of his alignment

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Okay so there’s clearly at least one scum in that pool and my opinion of 3DSNinja’s alignment is dropping really fast really quick.
ya its possible this was TMI as much as it is possible he is town that thought this
I will say that, he responded insanely quick with this thought

Wiisp

Smash Lord
also who said that "Ninja has to be town because he wouldn't think the neighbor chat was all town unless he was all town"
look, Ninja could flip town, and I still wouldn't believe this read is correct

Wiisp

Smash Lord
honestly, despite what I said before
I think lynching Ninja today will open up this game more, regardless of his alignment

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Jackrito: I've gone over a newb town that over came their scummyness. Here, Ninja has been lacking in helpful posts overall. It's bad play for town to let them skate by without actually trying to progress town. Especially after the two posts I outlined in my reads post.

A person not being able to handle being scum > becoming passive requires you to know that they can't handle scum as their meta. You say you are being harsh on this slot, why is this? Why are you being harsh with a player that is actively contributing to the game but giving the benefit of the doubt to Ninja, who is lacking in this helpful mindset.

You did back down when he made the reads post, you only got back on since he has less content. It's just a fact that you were stretching it when it was simply a null thing, which means it isn't a 'thing that town would never do'.
I'm by no means saying we let them skate by because this is a issue that will need to be dealt with for the long term of the game, like I said even if town he ruins us in the long run because he never dies to scum.

Mainly because based off everything Ninja did I have 0 expectations for him, with Pythag I have higher expectatiosn because he appears to have exp and know how to handle himself. My stance on him has went down though because I do feel he is being helpful now and have bigger issues with others in this game.

Its a thing town never do where I come from we are not big on gambits and traps like that and tbh it was annoying me also and wanted them to stop and play properly like I said.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I find UP to be the most likely candidate to be his scum mate, due to the confidence in his #73 without any in-thread reason for his read to fall that fast. In addition to this, his random vote switch in #290 shows he isn't as confident to keep the wagon healthy when it's only at 2 votes.
Ok I assumed that is who you had in mind but wanted to make sure.

Top Bottom