• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oakville smashers

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hello, looking for any smashers near the oakville trafalgar area west of mississiagua...leave a message if u'd like
Hey, whats up bud? Haha there are a couple of Oakville smashers, it's just that they're a bit inactive. Haha I know of Trafalgar road, it's not too far off of Mississauga. Check up the GTA thread, rofl it used to be the Mississauga thread so yeah, most of us talk there anyway.

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
I'm moving to oakville jan. 1st :D hopefully ill be down for smash cause i only know my 2 friends that im moving in with and with my wii and ps2 getting stolen and me only owning smash and a tony hawk game for the game cube that leaves me with alot of time for smash :p

CrazyCrav

Smash Rookie
Cant remember if I replied to your PM Chibi but yeh Im also from Oakville. Live just off Ford and Lakeshore. I usually just play with 3 or 4 of my friends but would be nice to play with others cause i pretty much know how my friends play. (and that biweekly tournament thats held in Thornhill is a bit too far for me to go right now :p )

0ChibiCloud

Smash Cadet
Hm Im a fellow falco player too. Might be fun playing u guys, but unfortunately ur place aint that close to mine at oakville so it might be a hassle setting a meeting up. when are u chaps free?

ThaDirtyG

Smash Apprentice
Haha, oh Oakville. I live in Oakville over the summer (at University right now.) I'll be available to play in May!

RagE[Inferno]

Smash Apprentice
i live in oakville as well. neyagawa and dundas. im at uni (waterloo) right now though. i used to play melee a lottt, but not competitively anymore. but i still love to play casually.

Top Bottom