• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: Saturday Night Fight 3! January 20, 2007, Rhode Island

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
i have trauma center and that game is the ****. so is dbz
in my opinion red steel was one of the bigest let downs. for me any way i was so excited to play it and it wasnt as good as i thought it was going to be.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Would you please bring the tv bakura?

The majority of the tvs that are being used are small crappy ones which are chained to the tv stands, which result in smash games being played standing up...

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
Bakura $1 mm me!
sure np man:cool:
i hope your as good as MoFo:chuckle:

Would you please bring the tv bakura?

The majority of the tvs that are being used are small crappy ones which are chained to the tv stands, which result in smash games being played standing up...

okay i'll bring it if my crew can defenatly can come
but playing standing up:(

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
wtf?!

Let me MM him!

Money Matches:

Jcent - 1 cent (or $5, up to you :D)
FakeMofo - $1 (Please)
Banks - $2
Dazwa - $2
Black Jinjo - $2
2ndChance - $2
Yoshipal13 - $5
Falco1234 - $5
Schweppes - $5
Flaco - $5
Unkownforce - Ronzio's Pizza Eating Money Match (Amount is determined by you)

Cort

Apple Head
You guys can just do the same color glitch. Wow flaco you got 13th!? Did you beat anyone really good!!??

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
You guys can just do the same color glitch. Wow flaco you got 13th!? Did you beat anyone really good!!??
wow Cort you are my favorite smasher:)
yeah my brother has gotten really cocky
even thougth he was beating people like aiser in the tourney:(

he has't played somebody incredible like PC or DJ:eek:

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
wow Cort you are my favorite smasher:)
yeah my brother has gotten really cocky
even thougth he was beating people like aiser in the tourney:(

he has't played somebody incredible like PC or DJ:eek:
well im sure if he does play someone incredible like pc or dj or even cort, he will not be so cocky it will probably knock him right back to reality.

flaco

The Terminator
Is all good you do know your the best in Connecticut am more referring to my brother that he always bring people down always saying your marth sucks and brings almost all the crew down and banks am low in cash like I said I don't know if I might be able to go to that torny on rhode island so I might show up.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Is all good you do know your the best in Connecticut am more referring to my brother that he always bring people down always saying your marth sucks and brings almost all the crew down and banks am low in cash like I said I don't know if I might be able to go to that torny on rhode island so I might show up.
He just wants you guys to improve, since, in actuallity, he's not being MEAN, or trying to put you down, he is just being honest.

Top Bottom