• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.O (Important New Info!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodzillaMan

Smash Cadet

I found this while searching for Brawl info.

SONIC IS CONFIRMED! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
lol, how could you buy that
thats the cheeseyest one to come
they cut that same pic out from that new Sonic came only for Xbox360 and ps3

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
I would be VERY dissapointed if sonic looked as crappy in Brawl as he does on the 360 or PS3.
In my opinion Sonic is in dire need of a serious graphical update. Hopefully Sakurai can work some of the same magic he used on Pit for Sonic. I mean, seriously, I can forgive the whole one-eyeball-with-two-pupils-and-three-lids thing, but does he still have to look like he's made out of clay?

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Look at Sonics's edges, you can still see traces of the backround he used to be inhabiting before someone cut and pasted him over the Brawl background. Shopped. I see pixels. I've seen quite a few Shops in my day.

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
The pic was obviously fake, and if he was confirmed, don't you think we'd know about it already?

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Fake. =P

The fact that it's hosted by imageshack is how you know that it's not legit. Unless you're the one that made it - then you suck.

GodzillaMan

Smash Cadet
I didn't make it, I found it while searching for Brawl info. And now that you mention it, I can see the dark outline. When I found it, I didn't look too hard at it, I just freaked out and posted it here. Sorry for the false hope guys. (Now I feel stupid.)

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Ehh don't feel too bad...just let this stand as a testament to the importance of scrutiny. =)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Don't feel too bad, this is going to happen a LOT more as we approach the release of the game.

People still post here that Celda, Bowser Jr., and Ridley are in. I read my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom