• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. 2, OK Tournament *Planning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Fo Sho South Paw, Fo Sho.

Man, Im awesome, So I think that Im gonna start playing...seriously, and I mean kicking some major ***.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
we will know the date tomorrow. we all already know the city :p

but i won't have a building picked out until after thanksgiving, but it should be before december.

pay$.

Smash Rookie
for the last time got DSF to come just so u all know. and do we know the date for OSNAP2?

pay$.

Smash Rookie
just so u all know i got DSF to come. and do we know the date for OSNAP2?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Man, I hope the guys from Dallas are able to come to this. Like actually stay for both days, it would suck if they left after the 1st day.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Its gonna be sweet. A lot of the top players in TX are staying with me! Its awesome, I had to clean the hell outta my house, move the furniture, and I had to make dinner myself, but it will be worth it!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
That would suck if you wont be able to make this Andy! I mean, even DSF is coming, you cant miss out on that!

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
man i can't wait for this. It's gonna be awesome. I hope that ******* wut? doesn't go though. I hate that kid.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
yeah, and i hear caveman is coming. I've always wanted to fight him in the first round.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I hope Pablo doesnt kill himself against Chris so he wont have to fight smiles, you know how gay thatd be?

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
well i'm sure they would work out some kind of deal where whoever wins gives half the money to the other.

But there's no way THAT would happen. It's about as likely as everybody just playing hacky sack with a paper ball.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
You know what? I just hope this is going to be as awesome as I heard. I also hope that Austin doesn't have to play the character that's he worst against which happens to be the character I'm best against, and I won't have to play against the character I'm worst against which Austin happens to be pretty danm good against just because of a little bracket confusion. :lol:

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dude you know its gonna be the ****! Caveman and FLT battling it out in the finals...if FLT stays.
I also wanted to talk to Mr Drew the Dragon (Hes not a real doctor!) face to face about our situation. And by talk, I mean bribe him to unban my ip.

JF, my little brother better not beat you, thatd be real embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom