• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O D I N's sig shop of Awesome: STILL UNEMPLOYED! Closed for the time being. T_T Sorry

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Feelin the mood for sigs. I'll keep this simple:

1.) I can refuse to do your sig for any reason. If you don't know how I roll by now, your loss.

2.) 1 image. That's it. See rule 1 if you have a problem with it.

3.) No more than 3 requests at a time. I'm a busy man; getting married, working fulltime, and I occasionally like to play video games with the company that comes over to my house. So, if I don't get it done right away like you want, keep waiting. If you're impatient, move on to someone else, which brings me to point 4...

4.) You request the same thing in someone elses shop, AND mine, I'm falling back to rule 1. I'll just flat out not do it. No begging or complaining this time. We all put in a lot of work to do this, FOR YOU, FOR FREE. I'm not gonna waste my time on something that you've already asked someone to do.

5.) Have fun. I'm a really nice guy. Ask anyone. I know my rules come off as me being a jerk, but there's a difference between being a jerk, and putting my foot down.

6.) Sig size: I'd say my normal is 380x120. I can do larger, or smaller if you want, and I usually include an Avy with said sig.

7.) Requests must be done here. Don't PM with a request.

8.) Use this format, or you'll be ignored.

Size: (Duh)
Text: (If any, keep it simple)
Image: (Duhx2)
Special request: (do you need a certain style? Effect? Punch in the face?)

Any questions, just ask. Here's a couple 'demos'.

I also do cell phone backgrounds if you want one.

Just give me size specifics.

And..... GO!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey O D I N. How ya been! If you want we could do a combo shop. Same rules as your up there though. If you want to, I will send you some sigs I have done.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
How do you put those cell walls onto your cell? Do you need some kind of cable, or is their a number I call/text or something? Those look awsome.

Geomancer

Smash Rookie
How do you put those cell walls onto your cell? Do you need some kind of cable, or is their a number I call/text or something? Those look awsome.
Uh, I use an SD card to get pictures on mine.

I'll be requesting one soon.. these are fantastic!

Would you be able to do a picture by the size of 176 x 220?

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Hey man idk if you remember me from way back when but you made the sig that I use right now and its the best sig Ive ever had so I decided that I would maybe come back and ask you if you could make me another one :)

Size: Im not really the best with sizes but a normal (380 x 120?)
Text: GTR and maybe but GA in letters in the corner kinda like the sig i have right now
Image:http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-26361
Special request: Maybe put some explosions in the background and if this pic doenst work than i can find a new one and the rest ill leave it up to your awesome artistic ability :). Thanks so much man I really appreciate it in advance. Sorry if im asking alot.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Thanks. I don't feel I'm the best, but thank you. :)
Too bad you kinda are right now, your only real active equal is Black Waltz and hes not so active

Well since this sig shop is open this means war....

btw ladies and gents this guy is the man so he will get things done

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hey guys; I've been away the last couple of days. My bad!

I've seen the requests, and they will get done. No further requests at this time.

Sinz, I'll get back to ya. Send me a PM and we can discuss some details. I've been great! Gettin' married in April. ^_^

I'm off tomorrow and Monday folks, so I'll start pumpin' some out here.

Also, thanks for the kind words folks. :D

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys; I've been away the last couple of days. My bad!

I've seen the requests, and they will get done. No further requests at this time.

Sinz, I'll get back to ya. Send me a PM and we can discuss some details. I've been great! Gettin' married in April. ^_^

I'm off tomorrow and Monday folks, so I'll start pumpin' some out here.

Also, thanks for the kind words folks. :D
I'd compliment you aswell, but I don't know you lol. Teh promos are shweet though. And thanks.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

I've been using facebook; but I have a data cable now. So in THEORY, thru the magic of PMs and technology, I can text your finished product to you if you'd like. I can also do more research on the matter if you wish, see what other options are available.

So, on a side note, anyone play on Xbox live? I've been getting my nerd on with the new Magic: the Gathering game on live. Any takers for some fun? :D

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
That would be awsome, seeing I don't have an SD card, as for texting it, I'm cool with that, except my phone has been shut off for atleast 2 more weeks, money is kinda tight right now, but if you could still make it for me, and maybe I could PM you when my phone works again, I'd be very gratefull. (:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
All right, here's what we got so far. ^_^

^ No name

^ w/name

Avatar. I can adjust size as needed, but it's max size for Swf.

Rock: This was super awesome. LOVE IT. ^_^

My guess is it will look sweeter on the phone, since the internet drops the resolution to 72 ( I usually work in 96). :D

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Thank you so much O D I N for the sig I would say you really outdid yourself this time but this being the second AWESOME sig ive gotten from you i guess i cant really say that :laugh:

Your sigs are wayy too good man <3

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
well if it isnt a problem then i would like this

size: well whatever the size is on your demos(not the cell phone ones the banners maybe the size of that bowser banner above me))
text: Dreamland Warrior
Image: http://www.freewebs.com/kirbyscrib/wing kirby.JPG
special request: well if you could just put some fire behind that. red fire with orange in it. not that blue fire.

please and thankyou

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
If you have the time, could I get a sig? The past two shops I went to closed before I could get my requested sig finished :(.

Size: Standard banner size
Background: Some kind of green background, if that's cool.
Picture: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/lil-nikki-ace/Ed-Edd-n-Eddy.jpg
Text: The Melon!!!!!
SubText (if possible): T.O.E.

It would be greatly appreciated!

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Rock: This was super awesome. LOVE IT. ^_^

My guess is it will look sweeter on the phone, since the internet drops the resolution to 72 ( I usually work in 96). :D
... So...... Sexy........ Thanks alot man, this is gonna look so awsome, when my phone comes back on V.v

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
If you have the time, could I get a sig? The past two shops I went to closed before I could get my requested sig finished :(.

Size: Standard banner size
Background: Some kind of green background, if that's cool.
Picture: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/lil-nikki-ace/Ed-Edd-n-Eddy.jpg
Text: The Melon!!!!!
SubText (if possible): T.O.E.

It would be greatly appreciated!
ok so im looking at the picture and i just have to ask what does T.O.E. in your subtext mean?

Top Bottom