• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYCCT Brawl Finals (Silven Vs. BlueTerrorist) IN HD!! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Nice man your sonic is good. So does that mean you won the tourney seeing it was finals in all and if you did ppl must have been like a sonic won a tourney wow. Now they might raise sonic's placing in the tier list if ppl can just win more tourney's like you and place very high. I have a tourney tomorrow so I'll be trying my best to do that. But anyway congratz.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What happened to Ike's 2nd stock in the first match? I have never seen someone get pushed so far from diving onto a slope. Was it because it got shielded?

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
What happened to Ike's 2nd stock in the first match? I have never seen someone get pushed so far from diving onto a slope. Was it because it got shielded?
It seems that way.

Espy, you can put these in the video thread if you want.

Kojin, you can do whatever anaylsis you want in your lab (Even though you would most likely do it anyway :laugh:).

metroid1117

Smash Master
It's known as the Blastoff Glitch; apparently, if you shield Aether while Ike is coming down (you can't have been hit by the upward part) on a slope, Ike will slide off the slope. This is probably a combination of the little shield push you get when you shield an attack and the slope of the stage. Ironically, Silven was the first one to make a video on it (if I recall correctly); it's in his profile somewhere.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Nice man your sonic is good. So does that mean you won the tourney seeing it was finals in all and if you did ppl must have been like a sonic won a tourney wow. Now they might raise sonic's placing in the tier list if ppl can just win more tourney's like you and place very high. I have a tourney tomorrow so I'll be trying my best to do that. But anyway congratz.
Yes it means that I won the tourney. The crowd was pretty nice as well, had to play the whole thing on a projector screen in the school's theather. Good luck in your tourney.

It's known as the Blastoff Glitch; apparently, if you shield Aether while Ike is coming down (you can't have been hit by the upward part) on a slope, Ike will slide off the slope. This is probably a combination of the little shield push you get when you shield an attack and the slope of the stage. Ironically, Silven was the first one to make a video on it (if I recall correctly); it's in his profile somewhere.
Ah so that's what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom