• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
hi crush

still trolling i see. have you at least gotten taller? are you ever gonna get a manlier avatar? hard to take a little kid seriously when he reps himself with glitter lipstick

you no longer in NE kyu?? also 'sup lol

:phone:

JOE!

Smash Hero
I'm just south of boston, as always....

wasnt there a scene in like Framingham for a while?

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Is there reliable public transportation? Remember, I live in AZ. The time it takes me to get from one side of my own city, to the other, I can go through several of your cities, so taking some sort of bus/train to other cities for smash is not out of the question.

JOE!

Smash Hero
I just wanna find people close-ish to boston to play P:M with lol

that, or I go to school in RI too...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i used to play Bowser all the time when i was a casual, and was sad to discover that he sucked. i play PM because Bowser is viable, even if he isn't overly amazing lol

Smashjin

Smash Ace
It feels really different to me from Melee, a lot feels untouched and other things feel like they did too much.

I like some of the stages and music but the game itself just feels unnatural and wonky. It's a bit easier then Melee too.

I would always just rather play Melee if I had the choice.

JOE!

Smash Hero
There are only a few, almost superficial things left to port from melee, otherwise the physics / etc are exactly the same.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
The last time i played (the patch before the one out now i think) felt pretty different.

Maybe it's changed since but i don't think i'm the only one saying these things.

I'd try it again though

Edit: i really wanna smash at this point ._.

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Uhh, so my buddy just moved here from Ohio and introduced me to Project M, (I've been a long time Brawl player) and I'm pretty addicted haha. Anyone else around Boston up for matches? He and I have learned each other all too well and want to broaden our horizons. I'm in Waltham, just south of Boston, and just east of Framingham. Hit me up! :p

Name: syn (Dave)
Hometown: Waltham, MA
Game Preference: Project M
Mains: Lucario, ZSS
Contact info:
AIM: imp0rtedscr3wup
Email: syndicate2130@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/daveraposo
Car: Yes

Best ways to reach me are probably Facebook or Email, I rarely log onto AIM anymore.

Plot Armor

Smash Rookie
Im Plot Armor.
The date is set for the Third NGG Tournament.
We have added Melee to the tournament line up.
APEX standard rules.
It is in Western Mass.
I will be the TO. Any questions or concerns you can message me. (Here or facebook. Marco Anthony)
Hope you guys can come and if you do come please respond in the smash head count post I have made. I just want to be prepared for you guys.

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/344364642350949/

When: Saturday April 13 2013

Venue Opens: 12pm

Starts: 1 pm

Venue Fee: 6 Dollars, Girls are not required to pay venue fee but if you are into gender equality and stuff then feel free to pay. No one will turn away your money

Game:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: 3 out of 5 the whole tournament Double Elim

Super Street Fighter IV: 2 out of 3 until Winner's, Loser's and Grand Finals. Those will be 3 out of 5

Persona 4 Arena: 2 out of 3 until Winner's, Loser's and Grand Finals. Those will be 3 out of 5

*Confirmed* Super Smash Brothers Melee

System: Xbox 360

monitor: Asusvh236h & Crt's for smash, it depends on what the demand is.

Tournament fee: $10 each game

Venue: Days Inn 450 Memorial Drive, Chicopee, MA 01020.

Payout: 50 dollar pot bonus will be added toward AE & UMC3, 25 will be added to Persona 4 Arena.

1st place: 70%

2nd place: 20%

3rd Place: 10%

peeup

Smash Lord
Why does stuff happen in western Mass. A total of like 7 people live west of 495, and maybe 2 of them play Smash.

peeup

Smash Lord
All I know is that a good friend of mine ventured out past 495 one time... ****** got straight eaten by dragons and hippies man.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
All I know is that a good friend of mine ventured out past 495 one time... ****er got straight eaten by dragons and hippies man.
the dragons aren't that bad, you just gotta have food to give them. unlike the jersey devil, that sucker is totally bloodlusted

Top Bottom