• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOYS 2-Results Thread

S0FT

Smash Ace
NOYS 2 RESULTS THREAD

TEAMS:
1st: Alpha's huge **** is Gannon fair
2nd: It Matters-112+Fullmetal
3rd: Great wall of visor tossing-Tong+Dogysamich
4th: 13 Year Old Girls-Sleepyk+Elliot
5th: US-Tbag+SOFT

Singles:
1st: Chaddd
2nd: Fullmetal
3rd: SOFT ---- Ask About Me
4th: C....
5th: Dogysamich
5th: Alpha
7th: Gerbil
7th: Omega
9th: 112
9th: Shag
9th: Tong
9th: B-Down

LOW TIER TEAMS
1st: Dogysamich+SOFT
2nd: C+Fullmetal
3rd: Elliot+Sleepyk
4th: Tong+Yahuzz
5th: Marty+Eugene
5th: B-down+Level 9---what a beast!

S0FT

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Chaddd-Thanks for the tips. GL @ FAST 1
Fullmetal: :D -- You deffinitly deserve numba 4
SOFT: Way to train and beast!! Next time youll get your money.
C: Camping sucks! Your a beast as always good job.
Alpha: Good games man-thanks for playing with my lil sis
Dogysamich: YAY 6 Dollars!!
Gerbil: Camped you right back lil buddy... lol
Seriously though you have gotten a lot betta
Omega: I did not get to play you! thanks for coming though.
112: I always hate playing you. Its never not close: :D
Tong: Jigglypuff!!!!
Shag: Your falco looks pretty good! You deffinently ***** my fox.
B-Down: Keep practicing, you will get alot betta.
Elliot: Ahh DK throw to up air killed me so much!! good stuff... enter singles next time.
T-BAG: We will get it next time dont worry.
Yahuzz: Enter my tournament next time dog gone it.
Marty: Same 2 you!
Eugene: your too funny... I blame that team loss on you... I couldnt stop laughing.
Tsunami: Good Matches man.
Jeff: Keep it real.

Thanks to everyone for coming!!!

LOOK FOR NOYS 3 in a month or two!!!

P.S. Everyone betta give me shoutouts.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
shout outs:
lv9: great reaction speed, work on your edgeguard
soft: not pro
gerbil & C:

future teammates: ;)
girls: thx for making my night
jeff: never give up

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Well uh...
C... & Chaddd: thanks for the gameplay tips, & nice matches.
Gerbel: I don't care what anyone says... you are a hampster lol.
Fullmetal: thnks 4 ****** me like a nuwb, I will get good against Marth someday.(Plus yur a beast)
Dogy: I got you next time, good games.
Tong: you really are a loon, but no rest for you sorry lol.
Yayuhh: you r funny as the f word.
Renegade: Nice Falcon... that is all I got to say.
SleepyK: never played, but you were saying sum funny stuff.
Soft: thanks 4 hosting, was lotsa fun.
112: good seein ya
Alpha: play me next time ***
Marty: you lazy bum, same old Marty, you'd make a perfect new addition to, TP's House of Pain lol
As for Xif as I said before, I didn't do anything spectacular, but I was more than able to compete with some of the greatest in our state, @ next Waba maybe I can play you & GAwes. Looking forward to it.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout(s):

SleepyK - I love you forever? We are great team but I think we need to train until we are 15 so we can own everyone
Tong - I LOST TO GERBIL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Soft - wtf stop winning
Black people - You are collectively funny. Please continue making jokes. I enjoy them thoroughly!
Everyone else - You are better than me at Smash Bros. Stop it. I want money.
Jeff - Keep hope alive man

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I had fun. For those of you who kept asking me if I was alright, yes I was fine, just tired lol. You guys rock for caring though XD.

Soft - So. Nice tourny. I deserved what you did in Loser's but I had no choice when we fought in Winner's lol. I'll figure it out eventually. XD

C - OK. So here's the deal. We're going to figure out an even more ultimate strategy to beat Soft's camp style. And when we do it, it'll be so awesome, that he'll lose to us bu a full 3 stocks O_OOOOOOOOO It's been said.

Tong - It was cool seeing you again, but you never once tried to talk to me out of our set. I r sad.

Chaddd - >.>

Dogy - I don't have much to say to you LOL.

Alpha - True friend man, you helped me go to this tourny. I definately owe you, and no I won't forget haha.

Jared - You wuss, you didn't enter XD.

Chipotle - You rock, I was sooooooooooooooo hungry and you filled my stomach up ^.^

Side Quest - So we missed our exit, and deviated almost an hour off course, but thats Smash for you lol.

Everyone else - Good seeing and playing all of you.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Soft - Suckin people up for $12 dollars.

XD

__

Why's nobody givin a shoutout to Lvl9Luigi? I dunno why that ****er didnt enter singles

Prac352

Smash Lord
Good stuff to everyone that deserves the good stuff comment.

Did anybody from Columbus manage to pick up my controllers?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Sh'outs :
soft: good **** josh, you played really well and it really shows how good you've gotten. Keep beasting. Thanks for letting us crash your house with loudness and swear words spoken in front of your younger siblings.

Elliot: my bad man, after my dad called me I thought my brother was doing stuff with my computer, and he kept calling me so I felt i really had to go home and squandered. I feel we definitely could have had those games, and we might have had a decent chance against 112 and fullmetal. We both definitely need to team more. (Turns out it was a bunch of malware my brother accumulated from stupid flash websites and stuff) 3rd strike, let's get on it. Christian Bale *****aaaa

FullMetal: Man, you're getting too good. I saw you took a game off of chaddd and almost made that comeback, that was rawwwwww. More buttsex, please. Stop living 30 minutes from me. Now that I know your garage code, expect to wake up with me one morning with a sore ***. Oh, I've been meaning to ask, can i borrow your copy of h2?

chaddd: this ni99a still hittin other ni99as with alpha's d!ck. Good **** repping the first place for both teams and singles. I really want to go to FAST1, but I might not be able to now. my parents aren't even letting me stay out for a single night, let alone 2-3. I'm terribly sorry if I can't take you.

112: lol mike squander in singles! you need to play the game more if you wanna get dat cash. lol still, we all know tom cruise is too good. I mean, dat tom cruise has done 3 impossible missions. that cat died... and came back to life.

Cornel: yooo man, you gotta listen to Marty on this. Shoot those lasers! you're a beast, and every woman wants a piece of this Djimon Honsou lookin *** *****.

Dogysamich: man, you weren't loud. what the hell? Still, <3 dogy. stop living far away.

Tong: bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb let's play video games more often.

more later. RO tiemmm

chaddd

Smash Lord
chaddd: this ni99a still hittin other ni99as with alpha's d!ck. Good **** repping the first place for both teams and singles. I really want to go to FAST1, but I might not be able to now. my parents aren't even letting me stay out for a single night, let alone 2-3. I'm terribly sorry if I can't take you.
Unfortunately for me, I'm not going if you can't take me. We discussed this already the night I paid to register. =((((((

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Unfortunately for me, I'm not going if you can't take me. We discussed this already the night I paid to register. =((((((

well, i... might be able to drive you, but then you would probably not have a ride back...

Top Bottom