• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now that 2013 is over...

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck

That is all.:chuckle:
This right here. I remember watching the stream on my phone at my desk at work. And man when he showed up I almost jumped off my desk. I had a huge grin on my face the whole time. I'm sure co-workers thinking, why is this dude smiling at 730 am? LOL.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
The confirmation of Toon Link and Rosalina where both the best things we learned in regards to Smash in 2013 in my opinion. Oh as well as being assured that random tripping is gone and that the speed of the game has been upped a bit from Brawl.

Can't wait to see what else Sakurai has in store for us in 2014 and when we will finally get our hands on the two games. :)

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Hot Zelda, Hot Peach...Hot Marth? Hot Wii Fit Trainer, Gorgeous Rosalina newcomer trailer...EVERYTHING but the removal of SSE.

D

Deleted member

That is all.:chuckle:
I'm disappointed that someone beat me to this.

Nothing will ever top this announcement for me. Absolutely will main Mega Man

I've said that for I think the 1000th time?

Lazurwolf

Smash Apprentice
The fact that there is not one, but TWO new Smash games coming out. Tripping removed is nice as well.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
The knowledge that I can now make this statement:

I will be playing this game THIS year!

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
No tripping is probably the best one, but I'm liking the overall package Smash 4 will bring so far.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
I have naturally gotten used to his inclusion after 6 months or so, but I still think Mega Man is probably the most pleasing addition to this game so far.

That aside, I absolutely adore how expressive and detailed all the characters are looking now, along with the vibrant artstyle and HD graphics. It makes Brawl look rather dead and lifeless by comparison.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Mega Man was 1 out of 3 characters I wanted going into this game's pre-release spectacle and was my second most wanted of those. Very pleased with his addition, will probably alt him.

I also really love the Pyrosphere stage, especially when Ridley is nowhere to be seen on it.

Last edited:

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
So far it has been tie between inclusion of Rosalina and the Info of Skull Kid as an AT ~

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
The best news?
A tie between:
-No tripping
-Speedier Smash
-VASTLY improved facial expressions; even Zelda can show emotion finally!
-Mario Kart stage

I can't pick between these things.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
The confirmation of Toon Link and Rosalina where both the best things we learned in regards to Smash in 2013 in my opinion. Oh as well as being assured that random tripping is gone and that the speed of the game has been upped a bit from Brawl.

Can't wait to see what else Sakurai has in store for us in 2014 and when we will finally get our hands on the two games. :)
Kikwi and I think exactly alike.

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
Rosalina's reveal got me pretty hyped, but overall I think that the fact that we're getting a new Smash game was the greatest thing for me.

Doppelgangofhomies

Smash Rookie
Wait wait wait wait wait... WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!?!?!???!?!...

You don't... like... JIGGLYPUFF!? What's wrong with you?
I never liked Jigglypuff, always saw her as a waste of space; i'm pretty sure she'll end up back on the roster anyway but that'd just be another waste of char for the sake of tradition imo

but if it were up to me...
<Inappropriate Image Removal>

Last edited by a moderator:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I never liked Jigglypuff, always saw her as a waste of space; i'm pretty sure she'll end up back on the roster anyway but that'd just be another waste of char for the sake of tradition imo

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Nothing will top the hype I had for Sonic back in Brawl

Megaman was pretty epic; the Nintendo Direct crashed on me at the moment the trailer started and i didn't get the full effect of it, I actually saw his confirmation on news websites. Kinda ticked me off too.

All in all, I have to say Rosalina was something of my favorite; shot out of the blue and made me like a character i didn't really want.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Start at 0:23

Big guy me guy with hat you

Top Bottom