• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now here's an interesting way to win

iron blade

Smash Ace
Wow.

I wonder what would happen if Pika ended his FS in the middle of the land they were standing on...

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
My response in vid: Lol, this is made of win. And the audience sounded like they were cheering "Gimpy, gimpy, gimpy!" Tiny Falcon Punch! Hilarious! And Snake practically blending in... He's just that cool XD.

It really is made of win. Snake doesn't need to lift a finger to win because he's just that awesome.

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
So is there anyone to have non-time matches when you play anyone on Wi-Fi? Someone can just get a quick KO and then run around on a stage like that for the whole two minutes and end up winning. =/

Nuvia

Smash Ace
Well, my own response to this is that I'll be beating the tar out of anyone who tries this online.

True Fool

Smash Ace
Pika was a major idiot if you ask me. He went up after Snake for a bit, found a smash ball, and just IGNORED him for the rest of the match. He didn't even take a swing at Snake with his Final Smash. Stupid players deserve to lose to camping, for truth.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
I think you need your hearing checked if you hear "Koopa" as "Gimpy".
Well, it actually sounded more like a, "Gimpa, Gimpa!" and reminded me of Gimpy. Plus they're trying (possibly failing -__-) to say Koopa, which Gimpy mains.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Hilarious.
No one can beat this.
Ever.
Unless, you know, someone was Snake then KOed the foe using ONLY the Box.
Yes, it does damage.

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why no one in their right mind likes time.

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
It sucks that Snake can't use his own box as a projectile. IMO, he should be able to lift it off and use it as a projectile until it disappears. I wish it didn't disappear as soon as it touched the ground.

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman

Did you see that...

near the end of the video...

Snake hit Falcon...Falcon landed, stood up, fell through the platforms and then fell off the bottom.

AND SNAKE GOT THE KILL POINT FOR IT.

THATS WHY SNAKE WON.

Nuvia

Smash Ace

Did you see that...

near the end of the video...

Snake hit Falcon...Falcon landed, stood up, fell through the platforms and then fell off the bottom.

AND SNAKE GOT THE KILL POINT FOR IT.

THATS WHY SNAKE WON.
Oh my god, you're right.

THAT'S INSANE

6uardianAngel

Smash Rookie
How did Snake get that point for Captain Falcon's SD?
Correct me if I'm wrong but in "With Anyone" matchups there is no such thing as a SD deduction unless you really did not get hit initially. Since Snake was the last person to hit Captain Falco he got the point.

(Otherwise if someone was at 300% they could easily SD and the person who spent a decent amount of time beating them to death wouldn't anything.)

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
LOL... I'm surprised no one actually pursued Snake. For a moment I thought they were ******** CPUs (forgot to read the desc.).

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
What sux is ratio of competitive players is like 1:10 so expect a whole lot of hyrule temple and new pork city.

Milln

Smash Champion
"Correct me if I'm wrong but in "With Anyone" matchups there is no such thing as a SD deduction unless you really did not get hit initially. Since Snake was the last person to hit Captain Falco he got the point."

Ohhhhhhhhh.... I see... That's pretty nifty.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
This basically sums up free for all... don't get noticed.
Nah it just depends who you play with. Even on Hyrule Temple most people I play with don't spent much time chasing each other around.

Top Bottom