• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

November 6th, AZ Smash House Presents "APRD3" Tempe, AZ

Gah777

Smash Lord

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
well then, since the turn out will be so low, RR?

this may allow whoever needs to from Tucson to leave at a reasonable time.

after consumables of course

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Im planning on going to the tourney finally lol:)

I can bring my wii and brawl

Been awhile since I played lol going to need a lot of warm ups lol
Nice see ya there man.

BTW guys, i will be recording and uploading this time. The reason it didnt work the other times is because it always froze after the tourny was done. i figured out its because it was way too long. anyways i have to record each set individually. IF you want your set recorded just ask me and ill get that done for ya. To save time I will only be recording sets when it gets to bracket. no pools matches will be recored unless i say so. Everyone should practice a lot for tommorrow and give it your best. Vids will be up either that night or sunday.

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
:awesome: I can go!!! :awesome:
Would anyone like to team with my little brother? He mains Olimar and 2nds Wario and some Luigi, he's pretty good too. Talk to me or him when we get there or reply to this soon if you do. :o

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
For archival purposes, here's a listing of the current Power Rankings (between August 14th-November 5th) before they are changed tomorrow!

1. Darklink (mk)
2. Forward (mk)
3. Kiraflax (Pit/Rob)
4. Jard (mk/snake)
5. Silly Kyle (Peach)
6. Bloodhawk (Snake/Lucario)
7. Lonewolf (marth/mk)
8. Hades (Yoshi)
9. Rain (mk/link)

Challengers Approaching:
None ^_^

Good luck to everyone! This sh*t is gonna get so real tomorrow that people are gonna be holding back tears. :D

k9.

Smash Ace
ok we might be a lil late because zenix had to take some ***** to sedona but he is on his way right now

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
it was a blast guys, the turnout was amazing! We should definitely try to keep that sort of turnout going next season.

didn't like the brax but hey it's just the hand I got dealt I guess. hopefully the Wolfwood you see next season is very much improved

as for you tommy, I swear my revenge :mad:

Top Bottom