• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 1, 2014] (Melee/ProjectM/64) C.O.A. Comboed On Arrival 6! (Somerville, NJ)

LLDL

Smash Hero

This sixth Comboed On Arrival has.....ARRIVED! Like C.O.A.5, this event will take place at the Somerville YESTERcades location and feature Smash 64, Melee and Project M!

NOVEMBER 1, 2014 - FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE <--RSVP!

YESTERcades
29 Division Street
Somerville, New Jersey 08876

• Venue Fee: $15.00 (Gets you a DAY PASS, unlimited access to ALL ARCADE GAMES / CONSOLE GAMES until closing!!) Or, $10.00 venue for tournament only (cannot play any arcade games).
  • Melee Singles: $10.00
  • Project M Singles: $5.00
  • Smash 64 Singles: $5.00

Signups 4:15pm - 5:15pm
Brackets Begin at 5:30pm.

http://smashboards.com/rulesets/

http://www.twitch.tv/not20xx

Last edited:

ninjuh1124

Smash Cadet
I work just over in Bridgewater, but on the 1st, I'll be working til 8. Is there a venue fee if I just want to show up for friendlies?

LLDL

Smash Hero
I work just over in Bridgewater, but on the 1st, I'll be working til 8. Is there a venue fee if I just want to show up for friendlies?
Nah unfortunately you have to pay to play Arcade games whether or not you participate in the bracket.

LLDL

Smash Hero
May come to this. May also do 64. How many people do you usually get for 64?
64 is huge for this one. The thread for this tourney in the 64 section has like 2,000 views and multiple pages of replies!

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
glad to see so many people come out, even if it was a little hectic. hope everyone had a blast and thanks for bearing with us

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
When and where will recorded melee matches be up?
twitch.tv/sigmelee and their youtube channel (can be reached through their twitch page)

they should have all melee matches and 64 finals

Last edited:
Top Bottom