• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not In Use

JeBBster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JeBBster
Do I still get a chance to audition? Cause I'm ready.

:link:
@ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 We have decided that you are not quite ready to join our Z2D competitive crew, however we are going to invite you to our main crew ZG, you can fight people in ZG and maybe one day tryout again for Z2D when u get better. I'll be sending you an invite now.

BDOME200021

Smash Rookie
NNID
Squadxjohn200021
I would like to try out anytime tommorow I am in central time so anywhere bettween 10 and 9 my time. My mains are pikachu donkey kong sheik and my secondary is falcon

Maister

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkinnyCentaur
I would like to try out anytime tommorow I am in central time so anywhere bettween 10 and 9 my time. My mains are pikachu donkey kong sheik and my secondary is falcon
I'm central too. Will try to test you when I'm available but pretty busy tbh.

JeBBster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JeBBster
I know I said tryouts were closed earlier, but they are back open now since we are in need of more members now!

Top Bottom