• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not In Use

JeBBster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JeBBster
Hmm, I've never been part of a crew. Perhaps this could be my first?
We would love to have you, though of course we will have to fight you just to see how good you are, standard protocol. Tho understand that if you aren't at a certain skill level we won't be able to recruit you. Who do u main btw?

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
We would love to have you, though of course we will have to fight you just to see how good you are, standard protocol. Tho understand that if you aren't at a certain skill level we won't be able to recruit you. Who do u main btw?
Heh. I main the Underrated Queen of Low Tier, :4zelda: (as I have since Melee, but I also mained Sheik as well because why not). Other characters I play are :4samus:, :4lucas:, :4jigglypuff:, :4myfriends:, :4marth:, :4feroy:, :4peach:, and some :4olimar: and :4sheik:. Certain characters I use more or less in Doubles. Given that my actual main is still very flawed, I have so many backups for a reason.

And uhh, I'd imagine that I would be at the skill level you're looking for considering I've only lost tournaments to the winner or runner up (3rd place or having a bad seed) and never anyone else (unless an online tourney which is different in its own). I can also fare well against one of my buddies who is currently ranked number one in his state.
This is background information for you, not me trying to brag on myself at all. I'm pretty humble.
I suppose just message me your Skype so we could schedule a time for me to try out?

SaviWG¤

Smash Lord
NNID
rectortion
Heh. I main the Underrated Queen of Low Tier, :4zelda: (as I have since Melee, but I also mained Sheik as well because why not). Other characters I play are :4samus:, :4lucas:, :4jigglypuff:, :4myfriends:, :4marth:, :4feroy:, :4peach:, and some :4olimar: and :4sheik:. Certain characters I use more or less in Doubles. Given that my actual main is still very flawed, I have so many backups for a reason.

And uhh, I'd imagine that I would be at the skill level you're looking for considering I've only lost tournaments to the winner or runner up (3rd place or having a bad seed) and never anyone else (unless an online tourney which is different in its own). I can also fare well against one of my buddies who is currently ranked number one in his state.
This is background information for you, not me trying to brag on myself at all. I'm pretty humble.
I suppose just message me your Skype so we could schedule a time for me to try out?
Well zure

SaviWG¤

Smash Lord
NNID
rectortion
If we think u are gud enough, we will send u to dege.

He will assess u. And if he thinks you are gud enough, ur in.

And if not,which i dont think will happen, 7 can still be a member of ZG, or non crew group! :D

JeBBster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JeBBster

Okay, I sent you a PM.

Maister

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkinnyCentaur

Oh a zelda main, nice. You up for some games? I'll test you in a b05.

Degerix

Smash Champion
NNID
Degerix
3DS FC
1993-9128-8402
@ smokebomb12 smokebomb12
Like what the others said, you will face various members (number of matches can be discussed between tester and initiate) and they will each decide whether you qualify for the crew or not. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
How many members are there?

If I make it, is it possible to be voted out?

If I make it, is it possible to leave the group?

Do you have to be certain characters?

Which game? I assume you mean Smash Wii U, but I do have 3DS smash, I just don't play it often.

i don't have skype call at the moment.

More questions will be asked after I audition. Remember i will be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

:link:

JeBBster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JeBBster
How many members are there?

If I make it, is it possible to be voted out?

If I make it, is it possible to leave the group?

Do you have to be certain characters?

Which game? I assume you mean Smash Wii U, but I do have 3DS smash, I just don't play it often.

i don't have skype call at the moment.

More questions will be asked after I audition. Remember i will be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

:link:
We currently have 7 members, we are probably going to max at around 10-12 members.

If your in your in, the only reason you would get kicked out is for bad behavior, but I doubt that would happen.

If you are in and find out that the crew isn't for you or you become too busy to be in a crew you are free to leave.

You can use any character.

Yes, the crew is for Smash 4 Wii U.

It is okay if you don't have Skype, it isn't a requirement, but I do suggest making one if you don't have one because the crew does most of it's interactions through our Skype group chat (you don't have to do calls if you don't want to). However we do have a chat on SB that we use as well.

Let me know when you want to play, I am available anytime Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:

SaviWG¤

Smash Lord
NNID
rectortion
Waviz i cant really test u rn.

But please clntact one of the members stated above.

To get tested for Z2D please.

My apologies.
But plz contact the members above.

Primarily @ JeBBster JeBBster or @Jonny222334 to test u out.

T
Contact them on Skype. Or on Smashboards your choice

Thanks for your convenience! :D

Waviz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wavizz
I will be on tommorow at 7pm Eastern time does that work? oh and I'm on 3DS

Last edited:

SaviWG¤

Smash Lord
NNID
rectortion
Yeah ut does.

I'll test ya

But sny member above czn and will test ya

Just contzct htme first.

Ok ghanks for your patience Wavis.

U may join us soon! :D

JeBBster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JeBBster
Oh, this is for skype? Nvm then, i've been there once, i don't plan on going back.
@ Richard 89 Richard 89 Skype isn't required to join the crew, but it is suggested to have one since we do a lot of our communications on there, but we do have a Smash Boards chat that we use as well.

Last edited:

JeBBster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JeBBster
EU players allowed?

If so i'd give it a shot :)
@ Roystonea Roystonea I wouldn't discourage EU players from trying out, but if your unable to vs the majority of our members due to lag then you won't be able to join, but I usually do fine connection wise with EU players, so we can give it a shot :)

P.S. That Shiroe pic tho :O Log Horizon ftw!

Last edited:

Roystonea

Smash Cadet
ok I'll add you on skype then :)

And i was actually thinking about replacing the log horizon signature lol :p

Top Bottom