• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwestern smash scene?

slomo431

Smash Ace
look up thewalkingthano, he's a former uiuc smasher taking grad school there.

Phil.i.am

Smash Rookie
sorry to bump an old thread, but we've been playing some melee in sargent.
i've been showin some noobs the ropes and a few have picked up on wd'ing and such. i played a guy from elder who was somewhere between awful and mediocre. anyways, if any1 reading this or posting in this wants to play some. toss me a pm or something.

TheWalkingThano

Smash Journeyman
I'm a grad student, but if you post a place and time I may try and be there, time permitting. I haven't played in forever and need some practice.

Hopland

Smash Rookie
Hey, just signed up on smashboards.

My roommates and I play a ton of Melee. We're a block offcampus on the south end, let me know if you guys wanna meet up we're getting pretty hardcore :p

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey Hopland - Karibola, saucyasian, and I play Melee with a couple of other people on a weekly basis during the year; last year was mostly at Plex. We have a Facebook group that we use to arrange Smash nights, so feel free to join. I'm the creator, Brian.

A couple of friends and I are actually working on-campus for the summer; send me a PM or Facebook message if you want to get something going!

Top Bottom