• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern suburbs of Melbourne

Vermy

Smash Champion
Myself and my good friend Ugly feel we dont have enough of a challenge.
We've attended 2 tourneys set up by Couch Warriors now, and we're enthralled with the level of skill we come up against.

And we want more.

We're getting sick of fighting each other because we know how to fight against each players style.

looking for new opponents.
i dont bother with wifi because its too effing laggy.

We live in the northern suburbs (ie. Essendon, Broadmeadows, Airport West, Niddrie)

Any takers?

My mains are Kirby and Lucario
Ugly's mains are Ganondorf and Zelda

send me a line on myspace or msn

darkvermiis@hotmail.com

www.myspace.com/34500119

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Do people have to live near that area to want to verse you? Jei's crew lives nearby and I don't mind traveling because I really need to learn how to play this game lol :)

Vermy

Smash Champion
haha. well no, i'm open to ideas.
so long as i get a chance to play someone who's gfoing to annihilate me.

i love a challenge.

we live about 10 minutes away from Airport West Shopping Center

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
We do?

I do like feasts...but holding a meet would require time, and who has time these days?
Ok tell you what, I'll do what I can to set up a Smashfest for say...the beginning of September?
Maybe a farewell for Chris right before he heads back to Qld.

Isn't Jack a Northsider? Although it's true, we do live near Airport west/Essendon, it's still annoyingly out of the way, kind of.

Anyway I'm moving out after I come back from Japan so I think the place I'm staying at would be nice to hold some meets for then. It's in Sydenham though, not far from the Watergardens station. But that's not for a couple of months so....yeah.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yes brian, time.
Like the last word in your step 1. lol <3

Btw none of us (referring to the late Westside Crew, who has merged with another crew, yet to be named *thumbs up*) have a house big enough to host gatecrashers. Just a few select people.

Like I said I will see what I can do, no guarantees though. Probably best if Verm does something if he's up for it.

Vermy

Smash Champion
i'd gladly host it at mine, if you could bring tvs and wii's and if you're all alright with having it in a garage that looks like something out of Saw. Added bonus if its at mine would be that other smash mates of mine who havent been able to attend couch warrior events will be able to come along.

XD

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
vermiis, im in sunshine not too far away, pm me and we'll set something up.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Anything (inc. posts) that references Saw is automatically made of win. But only if it encompasses Saw 1. As Saw 2, 3, 4 and no doubt 5 are trash.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Well, to you all I say add my msn.

Darkvermiis@hotmail.com

And in the coming week or so we shall have a gathering of sorts.

Im in between jobs at the moment so I have much time. -_- *sigh*

Just pm me with your msn addys so I know to accept.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Hmmm you live in Broady? I reside in Roxburgh Park. (Close to Meadow Heights and about 10 mins from Broadmeadows shopping centre)

We should play since were not that far away from each other.

I main Toon Link!!

EDIT: Yea we should all gather together. I\'ll bring my Wii, but i only got one slightly busted GC control.

Top Bottom