• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern IL Smashfest: I need a confirm list

Me14k

Smash Lord
rofl ~ what happened?

Also, McHenry guys, apparently a wheel-throwin' potter named Jack Holt knows you (:
we had a small round robin tourney. I think the results were: 1. Me14k 2. Ray 3. Alcheato

I overheard alcheato saying I camped a lot..not true. I do not second ylink and a lazer campy falco. I did not counter pick jungle japes with peach and camp with peach...during this match I only pulled a few turnips..the rest were bomb bombs :)

good games everyone, thanks for hosting orly.

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
i want a rematch, 14k. good **** tho. props for orly hosting.
alberto just went tech skill crazy on me. i was overwhelmed quite a bit those matches. you should use fox more, alberto.

halfdemon also basically almost killed everyone. craaaazzy

ORLY

Smash Master
No problem, guys. I had a good time! GGs all around.

but srsly u pulled like 1300 bombs all night

Me14k

Smash Lord
i want a rematch, 14k. good **** tho. props for orly hosting.
alberto just went tech skill crazy on me. i was overwhelmed quite a bit those matches. you should use fox more, alberto.

halfdemon also basically almost killed everyone. craaaazzy
I agree with everything.

Mars-

Smash Champion
we had a small round robin tourney. I think the results were: 1. Me14k 2. Ray 3. Alcheato

I overheard alcheato saying I camped a lot..not true. I do not second ylink and a lazer campy falco. I did not counter pick jungle japes with peach and camp with peach...during this match I only pulled a few turnips..the rest were bomb bombs :)

good games everyone, thanks for hosting orly.
Corneria only mm?

God **** people need to stop whining so much or stop playing this game all I hear is "samus this is going to take for ever" or all that brawl camping **** or like ray chun throwing a match because I picked pokefloats if you don't like the game then stop playing these characters are always going to be there.

ORLY

Smash Master
So who is this Jack Holt fella mentioned earlier?

Has he played with us before?

alcheato

Smash Ace
GGs everyone.

Ray: Grr..I can't believe I went 2-0 just to have you beat me right back. I'm scared of Sheiks off the ledge :(

Me14k: lol @ your campy *** characters. I don't see why you care if people call you on it though...camping is a legit strategy. I'll just switch to Fox for Peach :)

HalfDemon: lol I'll have to try driving with my hands behind my head sometime. Also, Brinstar is gaaay.

Orly: Thanks for hosting this, man. We need more Falcon dittos!

ORLY

Smash Master
More Falcon dittos? You got it, alcheato! That's my favorite match-up, truth be told.

As far as more of these are concerned, it's definitely a possibility! Nothing planned yet, but maybe this weekend? How's sunday afternoon sound for everyone?

Toya

Smash Apprentice
gg's for the short time i was there, that one kids DK was insane.
And Me14k, you were pretty campy when we played, you even admitted it, but my Doc is pretty campy too.

Wish i could have stayed longer, but i wanted to get laid instead.

Me14k

Smash Lord
ORLY, if you are going to have a smashfest on sunday...make a new thread because we have to compete with the wisconsin fest happening 2 hours away..

Me14k

Smash Lord
2 hours? Im literally like 40 mins away from McHenry rofl.

but if you guys REALLY dont wanna come to my smashfest you don't have to <_<
O snap.

When I posted my last post...I assumed the link you posted was to another wisconsin smashfest during genesis..which was 2 hours away from me. I just clicked the link and realized that YOU are hosting AT YOUR HOUSE. my bad.

Your place is 40 mins away from mchenry, so both locations are equidistant to me....sounds cool....I guess Ill make my final decision by who is going where :)

Jazzness

Smash Ace
So who is going where?

I'll be in McHenry most likely tonight and tomorrow, I can give some McHenry guys a ride to Quazfest OR we could just throw down if someone's hosting in McHenry.

ORLY, check your pm box.

john!

Smash Hero
Whatever it is,

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.

Please don't make me have to decide whether to drive 10 extra minutes to hang with Quaz. :(

Oh and change the thread title ORLY, cuz this is definitely NOT cancelled. :)

Quaz

Smash Master
as far as I remember Jazzness, ORLY is at work right now and doesn't get off until like 3 or 4? it wont be until then you can get ahold of him.

I'd really love it if you guys could show up to my fest though =D

ORLY

Smash Master
We can't let this fall into the second page, with how much fun it always is. I've even got Me14k playing MouseHunt! Bwahahahahah.

Anyone for something this thursday?

Me14k

Smash Lord
We can't let this fall into the second page, with how much fun it always is. I've even got Me14k playing MouseHunt! Bwahahahahah.

Anyone for something this thursday?
I'm almost apprentice!

...20,000 Gold MM?

Do it for thursday. quick! Put the date in the thread...the thread looks old.

ORLY

Smash Master
Let's start showing up at my place around 2 PM. Any set-ups are welcome!

Those of you that have my number, send me a text to let me know you're coming. For those that don't have it, PM me to get it!

ORLY

Smash Master
If anyone needs a lift from the train station, lemme know. There's a line that runs into Crystal Lake which is totally doable. Come play some Melee with us!

Abdallah026

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. My buddy Sveet (Joe) introduced me to this thread. I just moved to lakemoor (Near 120 and 12) and I heard you guys talking about smashing in McHenry. I'd love to come and hang out. I've been wondering who lives in this deserted area... Let me know what's going on. It's thursday and I've got some time to kill. PM me with details and numbers so I can get directions.

Me14k

Smash Lord
ORLY YOU OWE ME 70K GOLD RAWR RAWR RAWR

Angelo...My pm box is full bc idc about smashboards...facebook me if you need to cry about getting ***** 2v2 by TMB. I'm friends with orly on fb so ask him who I am...better do this fast cause im gonna defriend orly if he doesnt gimme my 70K.

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
ORLY YOU OWE ME 70K GOLD RAWR RAWR RAWR

Angelo...My pm box is full bc idc about smashboards...facebook me if you need to cry about getting ***** 2v2 by TMB. I'm friends with orly on fb so ask him who I am...better do this fast cause im gonna defriend orly if he doesnt gimme my 70K.
I don't use facebook much.

Couple times a year I go into a little isolation mode and focus on developing my physique. Facebook is blocked during the isolation period. Maybe I'll come out just for Melee. Probably not.

The way I remember it, we 8 stocked your team.

Minus 4 of those 8 stocks. That's still a legit 4 stock.

To me, that's basically like TMB getting pulled by Leeroy Jenkins, **** on by 2girls1cup, rickrolled, and played off by keyboard cat, all in succession. Maybe sometime in the future you'll beat our amazing strategy of Chris being aggressive while I jump around randomly and pray for a knee. Until then, we have the imaginary trophy and all of the melee glory that comes with it.

Also Chris, if you see Jake, tell him I'm sorry. I don't hate him. I just hate his main, secondary, and third. Tell him to play Bowser so I don't have to John.

Thank you in advance,

Love Angelo

Edit: I knew Chris wouldn't pay you. I just know him that well from knowing him for so long. I wanted to warn you, but it's best to just let people learn for themselves. The only real way to get him to pay you is a few threats. $10 cash and I'll machine gun punch him in the gut until he gives you the gold. Chris, a counteroffer: I will not machine gun punch you if you do Falcon's Uair, and land it... In real life. SHFFLed plz...kthxbai.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Edit: I knew Chris wouldn't pay you. I just know him that well from knowing him for so long. I wanted to warn you, but it's best to just let people learn for themselves. The only real way to get him to pay you is a few threats. $10 cash and I'll machine gun punch him in the gut until he gives you the gold. Chris, a counteroffer: I will not machine gun punch you if you do Falcon's Uair, and land it... In real life. SHFFLed plz...kthxbai.
He actually payed me!

Top Bottom