• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northeast England

concaib

Smash Rookie
Hey are any of the people here from the Northeast of England? I guess my main hope is to find some HUGE community here but I doubt it ;)

Kone

Smash Master
There isnt a huge NE community no. However, what you do get is me ;). Ive ran the most UK smash tournaments ever and have been involved with the community the last five years. Placed 7th at the last tournament.

So, if your wanting someone to play regularly that knows what there doing im all up for it. Theres a handful of other players in the NE that are just getting into the game.

Where do you live? add me on msn if you want to arrange something - ceddon@hotmail.com

ed

Aiko

Smash Champion
Ed, might be worth reviving your NE thread.... get some people moving. I think yeniths is moving up there for uni anyway.

Kone

Smash Master
yeah - but hes not up till sept :/ . theres paul and skalor up here but we need a few more to get regular meetups. Just started playing with a SF crew up here and few of them are interested in melee. If they bite and we can get regular meetups then ill revive the NE thread properly.

Ill bump it in abit

concaib

Smash Rookie
Well its good to know there is actually a community that includes NE england :D Whats SF btw? Ill add you on saturday mate thats the next time im at me house :)

Top Bottom