• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North-Central Florida Smash - Looking for players

Oatmealski

The Hero of Oatmeal (and chin beards too).
3DS FC
1821-9353-4818
Hello, Fellow Smashers.

We are looking for Project M players who live in Florida to play with us. We are a competitive community consisting of six players, all of which contain skills we have acquired over time and we are all willing to play you.

Our players are:

Squirrel [BCKP] - Samus
John [(ヤミ)] - Captain Falcon
AJ [シシガミ] - Ike, Link
Luis - Falco, Fox
Tom [BluMg] - Olimar
CJ [Dr.OM] - Lucas

We currently play at a small venue in Dunnellon. We are looking to acquire more players to play with us at the venue, but we are also willing to travel to larger venues.
Our venue is located here:

7th Inning Stretch, 11941 Bostick St, Dunnellon, FL ‎
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=seve...F-8&ei=gVb0UtCyBoHUkQfopYDIAg&ved=0CAwQ_AUoBA

We are usually here on Saturdays from 11AM - 7PM
If you are interested in playing with us please feel free to add our skypes:
CJ Oatmealski
Devil_Daigo_Hotta

Last edited:

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Well hell, this looks cool. I can't travel due to insufficient funds at the moment, but playing WiFi PM with fellow Floridians sounds cool.

I'm in central FL, Fruitland Park/Leesburg. Maybe one day we can play, and if I get my lazy ass off the couch and get employed, we can play offline.

Last edited:

PJHMastermind

Smash Rookie
I'm like 2-1/2 hrs. away. But it would be cool to play over wi-fi some! Hopefully then be able to come over there sometime. I main Ness.

SiLLyDJ

Smash Cadet
NNID
SiLLyDJ
3DS FC
4399-0933-5544
I'm actually pretty close and I've been looking for people to play with that were near me. I'm probably about an hour away and would love to come play with you guys if you get a chance.

Xx HanZo xX

Smash Apprentice
im interested in this however im not sure how far i am from you guys. i joined your FB group today actually. i live in Loxahatchee in West Palm

Oatmealski

The Hero of Oatmeal (and chin beards too).
3DS FC
1821-9353-4818
That's great, we usually go to CF or to our normal venue located in Dunnellon :p

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Dunno if you guys ever want to come up to Gainesville but https://www.facebook.com/groups/125733910821001/ is UF's main smash page and we have some pretty swagbasket players (minus Hbox). We usually have 2 weeklys now... thursday night melee friday night P:M and melee if you're interested :)
I've been to Gainesville many times over the past few years, and I'm semi-active in that group. My name is Ian Mooney, for future reference.

Top Bottom