• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina Player Finder

Dire Creeper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dire_Creeper
There are tons of other player finders on Smashboards and not one of them features NC. Well, it's about time I fill that hole in. Simply post your tag, Smashboards username (so people can find you), age, location, and your main(s). This post will update as more people share themselves.

As an example, I'll post my information in a separate post below.

• Apex
    • Spak (18): :falconmelee: :roymelee:
  • Hickory
    • Velarr0 (17): :luigimelee: :drmario:

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I agree that FB is in more common use for the NC scene nowadays, but just add mine anyways:

Tag: Spak
User: Spak
Main::falconmelee:
Secondary::roymelee:

Last edited:

Dire Creeper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dire_Creeper
Not to be dismissive of your idea, but we're pretty much all on Facebook now. I don't think very many players have an interest in maintaining a Smashboards presence for real-world interactions :ohwell:. Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/northcarolina.melee/
That is true, but I figured people would normally look for this kind of thing on Smashboards, so I thought I'd cover this. Plus not everyone uses Facebook.

Top Bottom